Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If even girls bullied you at school. It never began.

dOOmerbOI

dOOmerbOI

Azovcel
★★★
If even girls bullied you when you were at school. It's over for you. Over.

I always felt in my skin, rejection and bad attitude, from both, girls and boys. Mostly in middle school.
I was physically bullied by guys. And verbally bullied by girls. They called me faggot.

One day. During math class. two bullies stole my pencil case and were laughing, playing with it the entire class. The blind teacher was not noticing it. After class. I went to one of them and punched him in the stomach. Guess who was punished by the dumbfuck teacher to clean the class after. Me. Guess for whose people felt bad. For the handsome bully.

People always rejected me. I struggled to get friends my entire school life. One guy I went with to class. He wished my dead. He literally told "You deserve to be dead". Only because he didn't liked me. I felt so traumatized by people I gave up studying most of time. My parents were HITTING ME WITH A BELT after every exam failure. I failed a lot.

I isolated myself in my house since then. This day, though much better than that hell. I don't feel the need to socialize. I hate meeting people. I have some ""friends"" but I barely meet them in person. I think I developed some sort of autism for all the physical abuse and rejection from all my life.
I have always been nice to people. But they always tried to hurt me. Humanity is horrible if you don't fit. They made all the effort to kill me. This sick sick society.

I developed alcohol addiction lately. My own sub 4 obese father drinks a lot, and always encouraged me to do so.

Now it is 2022. I started my first job and started making some money. I'm trying to put order in my life from what is left. My dream is to become a musician. I always had plenty of ideas in my mind I wanted to exploit. Now is the time.
Wish me luck guys. Peace.

I hope those degenerates die slowly in nuclear fallout

Extendo mag for my first class
Pulled the AR out the black bag
Turned the whole room to a blood bath
Everybody ass got tagged
Then I walked in the hallway
Reached and pulled out the 12-Gauge
Seen Jeff my favorite bully
Blew out that nigga rib cage
Next up I went to the gym
Damn I shoulda played this sport
I swear the coach shoulda put me in
I was 10/10 from the half court
Auditorium, aired it out
Cafeteria, aired it out
The whole school was painted red
I even murdered the special ed, the janitors, and the lunch lady
12 to her chest like Tom Brady
Principal and the teachers too
Spared a few cuz we was cool
IM OUT
FAGGOT

:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Worse than bullying tbh is being treated like air. Air cannot say anything or give any sign of life. I was this air during secondary and high school. Obviously no one talked to me, there was only one exception, one man (probably also incel) talked to me sometimes. Others tried to avoid me on many ways. Now I'm waiting for studies, but I don't believe that people will change attitude to my person.

Worse than bullying tbh is being treated like air. Air cannot say anything or give any sign of life. I was this air during secondary and high school. Obviously no one talked to me, there was only one exception, one man (probably also incel) talked to me sometimes. Others tried to avoid me on many ways. Now I'm waiting for studies, but I don't believe that people will change attitude to my person.
Bullying does more brain damage than being treated like air

Bullying does more brain damage than being treated like air
I don't think so, you can try to beat your bullies, as air you can't do anything, especially when everybody is against you

I should have just shot up my school (in GTA 5)

I don't think so, you can try to beat your bullies, as air you can't do anything, especially when everybody is against you
So It’s better to be tortured than to be ignored? Do you have a humiliating fetish or something?

I hope you succeed my friend. You deserve it.

Years ago, I was bullied too. Youth would laugh at me because I was a short autistic boy who was unable to speak without stuttering. They called me "house mouse", "weirdo", "freak", "pipsqueak", "leprechaun"(feminine voice). One girl said, "I think he has a disability" as a joke.

I've always been dissociated from my surroundings because of my illnesses, so I speak to myself for comfort and clarity. This attracted the attention of a certain Hispanic boy, who happily recorded my private chatter and played it with his friends. He also started shoving me into desks when he realized how "easy" it was to torment me. Eventually, I had a mental breakdown from this.

Sadly, they changed during adolescence and eventually started laughing at my severe social anxiety. One tried to trip me down a set of stairs(twice) and threw cake batter at me because I tried to help them with a recipe(As my mother told me to). She also hit my head out of anger.

A "sheboon" bullied me in group therapy; she and her Black friends would laugh at my anxious behavior and tell me to "go away" during group activities, which led to me being criticized by psychologists.

When I last saw them, over four years ago, they seemed to dislike me.

"We didn't want to see you. Granny told us to help you." - They also kept whining and complaining.

Allow me to empathize once again:

She also kicked our seven-year-old cousin in the abdomen due to frustration.

BPD and bipolar are the given excuses.

Yes.

My maternal half-cousins and half-aunt would chat with my step-grandfather about myself and Mother living elsewhere. (I heard their conversations often)

"She never does any housework" (Objectively false. I have other problems with her, however...)

"They're leeching from us" (I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)

He would get upset when Mother would ask him to pick up our prescriptions from stores. He'd also get upset when Mother asked to visit grocery stores. This is despite taking my half-relatives to stores/fast food restaurants multiple times weekly. Medical appointments as well(When medical transportation wasn't an option).

My half-aunt's lovely statements:

"[Mother] sits around all day"

"I thought [Mother] said they had no food" (Me and Mother relied on food pantry boxes/SNAP)

"[Intellau] will tell his mother if we bully him" (Maternal half-cousins; they abused my younger half-cousin somewhat since she was reluctant to do so.)

As a child, my half-aunt would patronize me for my autistic behavior. She would criticize my sluggish movements and depressed demeanor. "Hurry up [Intellau]!" - I also had social cue problems and misunderstood instructions from her.

They are kleptomaniacs; they would take portions of our food home after "visiting".

Lastly:

"(I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)"

Indeed. I was very grateful when my grandmother stopped giving me meals at the age of seventeen due to her view of me as an ingrate. She often said "[Intellau] was born with a silver spoon in his mouth" because I was anxious and struggling to help her with house tasks due to my NLD(I would help them with laundry, unpacking groceries, washing dishes, fetching items they needed, ...).

"When you do this, you look men-tal-ly re-tar-ded" (Mother)

"Are you gay?" (This was shortly before my half-cousins hit my head)

Hahaha...they would call Mother a "Cow", "Lazy", "Leech", when I would visit them.

Cool. My half-cousins threw cake batter at me when I tried to aid them with a recipe, as Mother instructed.

I overheard them lying to step-grandfather.

So It’s better to be tortured than to be ignored? Do you have a humiliating fetish or something?
Go to sewers and read some fragments of my so-called book. Yes, I could be "humiliated", I could do something to show them my force. As air, I was treated like thrash, worse, as something that never existed. You never lived this experience (total ignorance and no acquaintances) so don't comment. I was bullied in primary school, but I beat several times some idiots, but in secondary and high school any attempt to talk to anybody finished with nothing, as I wasn't a human being in their eyes

Yeah it never began 4 me

Yeah, being a Nobody is worse than being a Loser - a Loser is still recognized as a human being still worth interacting with in some way, even if in a bad way.

I'm trying to put order in my life from what is left. My dream is to become a musician. I always had plenty of ideas in my mind I wanted to exploit. Now is the time.
Hey, way to notgiveupmaxx. At least, you're still trying. Some of us are holding onto :blackpill: and for good reason.

Good luck.

jaroslaw kaczynski chuj

good luck man , my dream is to be a
muisican but some assholes on the internet shattered my spirit

To be fair girls are better at bullying then guys. I'd prefer physical harassment over constant verbal harassment

To be fair girls are better at bullying then guys. I'd prefer physical harassment over constant verbal harassment