Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If ethnics (rice/currys) want to make it in the west, they have to pull the gangster game

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
srs. Nerd/model minority game is not going to get you anywhere. Itll only lead you to this site.

si-fk-gang-drumhellar.jpg

I have been saying this for a long time but everyone wants to cope "hurr durr its all about face". How is it that ugly blacks and Mexicans slay in the West then while decent looking rice and curries rot?

Just run crip game bro.

I have never seen a gangster curry or Asian, this is impossible for the vast majority of these men.

I love how you don't even include Middle Easterners in the Ethnic category.

lmao i can't imagine curry or sandnigger gangs, ricecels can pull it off tough

lmao i can't imagine curry or sandnigger gangs, ricecels can pull it off tough

There are Punjabi and Pakistani gangs in Canada and the UK. I don't know about sandnigger gangs but they definitely have a proclivity towards violence as well esp. North Africans and Turks.

I might start running gangster game.

I have been saying this for a long time but everyone wants to cope "hurr durr its all about face". How is it that ugly blacks and Mexicans slay in the West then while decent looking rice and curries rot?
A lot of Mexicans are actually incelibate.

All of these people would be incels if it werent for them becoming gangsters

getimage.aspx

0129-bros2-jpg.jpg

9921378.jpg

hi-bc-130708-bacon-brothers-4-8col.jpg

Just be violent theory. Orceling to the top. The world must fear you. Even mexicans dwarfs are feared.

Maybe asians can pull of Triad game but curries can't. They will be seen as tryhards

ive probably done more crud than that asian motherfucker

Lmao, only currys I see work in corner shops, so I doubt that anyone will take a curry "thug" seriously.

There are Punjabi and Pakistani gangs in Canada and the UK. I don't know about sandnigger gangs but they definitely have a proclivity towards violence as well esp. North Africans and Turks.
I am north african and they do the kind of stuff that keeps you locked for a long time so no chance of gangs forming outside of prison, also the rest of sandniggers are muslims. its over for arabcels
honestly if you're hispanic/nigger/ricecel and don't join a gang you're volcel.

won't work for middle easterners or currys because there is no real hood gang for them to emulate. Also they aren't from hoods so they'll just get checked by some real gangsters lol. Also who finds them intimidating lol middle easterners are only scary in there robes cause of maybe hidden bombs while currys are just viewed as too pathetic

Gangs are for fucking normies and cucks. There is no gang for incels and autists.

You can't be a gangster unless you have a gang willing to back you up. If you go to "da club" acting like one, you will be stabbed or robbed by a group. If you try to join a gang they will use you as a bagholder and you will face prison time most likely. Telling people to become gangsters is like telling them to become chad, it just can't be done. Besides, most gangster spend very little time fucking. Go watch hood2hood or something to see what the gangster life is like.

What’s stopping you OP?

Curries can definitely be in a gang. The UK curries look pretty intimidating

JFL at trying to look like a thug as 5'6 shitskin ethnik LMAO

100% legit post, you must consider this option before rope, at least for once.

Yesh these two definitely can

indian-computer-nerd.jpg

20130516000174_0.jpg

180515d6352dd1d.jpg

if latinos and blacks can do it i think ethniccels should try

This is a huge cope. You'll risk going to jail for a long time or being killed by a rival gang just to fuck some stinky hoodrat. Those ghetto girls are ugly as fuck. Most of them have had 4 kids or more by the time they are 23. Go ahead and run thug game if you think that shit is worth it.

This is a huge cope. You'll risk going to jail for a long time or being killed by a rival gang just to fuck some stinky hoodrat. Those ghetto girls are ugly as fuck. Most of them have had 4 kids or more by the time they are 23. Go ahead and run thug game if you think that shit is worth it.
It's not like any of us value our lives, and ugly hood rat is better than nothing.

Who takes an asian or curry thug seriously?

You might survive and she'll fuck tyrone while you are being butt fucked in jail.
I'm too high inhib for that sort of thing.

gangster game definitely works sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back