Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If enough of us moneymaxx we should start a clandestine cabal in a third world country

Aggressive Menace

Aggressive Menace

Id
★★
Our goal would be to overthrow the government and install an autarkist isolationist theocratic police state. A good area to look into is South America since they already have a history of unstable governments and shady figures orchestrating coups.

sounds like a good idea

we'd kill each other by the end of the day, won't work

high IQ tbh. But personally if I money maxxed I would travel Maxx then rot in a Buddhist monastery when done with travel maxxing.

high IQ tbh. But personally if I money maxxed I would travel Maxx then rot in a Buddhist monastery when done with travel maxxing.
Why would you do that? I know for a fact that you have a lot of pent up anger and hatred. Traveling around the world and rotting in a monastery isn't going to offer you an outlet for that hatred. If you follow me for just a bit longer you'll get your retribution against your enemies, namely feminists because once we're through with them they will be subjected to a living hell. :feelsdevil:
earning a lot of money is hard:feelsrope:
It isn't easy for sure but it's worth trying.
look how much racial tension is on the forum. there's shitload of anti black, white, asian, south asian, slavic, jewish... threads. I doubt it would end well
You do have a point there. I'll have to be extremely selective that's for sure, if I intend to see this through I must make sure there isn't conflict within otherwise it will all fail. I see that ideal candidates would be users that have no attachment to ethnicity and understand the concept of mutual benefit.

Actual high iq thread.
Overthrowing would be bit on the fiction side, but I think forming a rich secret exclusive group that could gain favors from the local government in exchange for bribes is realistic.

Actual high iq thread.
Overthrowing would be bit on the fiction side, but I think forming a rich secret exclusive group that could gain favors from the local government in exchange for bribes is realistic.
only countries you could do this easily would be shithole African nation's or Micronesian island nations. The island ones do seem like the better option imo

only countries you could do this easily would be shithole African nation's or Micronesian island nations. The island ones do seem like the better option imo
yeah africa was what i was thinking

yeah africa was what i was thinking
Africa has uglier and more dangerous people. So imo the island nations would work better and also have better weather. Only negative is that some of em will be fucked cause of the sea level rising.

Actual high iq thread.
I think it is possible as long as we make the right moves. One of my plans involves us disrupting supply chains in a similar fashion to the CIA orchestrated trucker strikes in Chile. But instead of us paying them off, we use our paramilitary to intimidate or forcefully sabotage truckers. This would cause civil unrest in the country as supplies run low and then we could seize on this opportunity by plotting a coup with the police and military on our side.

Africa has uglier and more dangerous people. So imo the island nations would work better and also have better weather. Only negative is that some of em will be fucked cause of the sea level rising.
Incel trait: you establish a country but it gets drowned by chad's carbon output.

One idea is a region in a country, where that region borders like 1 or 2 other countries. So our forces can move out of reach of one government if needed.

One idea is a region in a country, where that region borders like 1 or 2 other countries. So our forces can move out of reach of one government if needed.
You know coincidentally enough I was thinking of the same thing. I've already looked into two specific countries which share mountainous terrain. This could work to our advantage as our forces could perform guerilla warfare in the same vain the taliban did where they'd use the mountains as a high ground to conduct sabotage and also as a safe place to retreat if needed. Best part is said countries have no drones.

Meanwhile we'll be safe in the country bordering the country we wish to overthrow.

Last edited: