Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If creator god has gender, then it's doubtly male

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I not believe in creator god, but what if, and what if god is of gender. So then, looking at his creations, females, it is doubtly that god is male. Just compare them to pure and superior creations of man - animu girls. Thats what male god would create, so if god has gender, is man no way, but femoid or cuck. Or just evil

jfl at anyone who thinks god is a foid, the lowest form of creature in existence

female is evil

omniscient gender

If god exists he's a cuck

True, all forms (archetypes) that fit the God-Creator are male. Tbh every major quantum archetype I expierenced is male almost as if women didn't have consiousness

All religions can be traced back to the original source tgat branched off to make more gods and pantheons .almost all religions worshipped a male deity or a dualistic male female god (sky father and earth mother).

Images

All religions can be traced back to the original source .almost all religions worshipped a male deity or a dualistic male female god (sky father and earth mother).

View attachment 225291
Then why creations so shitty? And so I embraced budhistic concept of no creator god

Why would God have a gender/sex? Doesn't that imply that a) God has a reproductive system and b)that there are other Gods to reproduce with? If monotheism is real than I doubt God would have any reproductive organs.

Then why creations so shitty?
Because unlike the god of Abraham. Most gods didn't really interfere with humans and weren't supervisors of justice (like dayus the proto god from which zues originates)...or..maybe because they're not real.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back