Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If Christians are right, then we go to Heaven, and normies go to Hell

Masturbation is also a sin and weve all done that.
We will be in hell with Chad and stacy.

What if islam is right? or Buddists? Then everyone else go to hell.
What makes you right and them wrong?

Every incel deserves heaven by default, especially if he go ER

Masturbation is also a sin and weve all done that.
We will be in hell with Chad and stacy.
Masturbation is not mentioned in the Bible.

I'm hoping for reincarnation. So much of life I never got to experience.

What if islam is right? or Buddists? Then everyone else go to hell.
What makes you right and them wrong?

Dude I'm an atheist. It's just a joke.

Most Christians believe you will go to heaven as long as you Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, regardless of if you live a life of sin. But in my religion, the Bahai Faith, we believe that God has ordained a "humiliating torment" in the next world for those who commit fornication. Our solution to end fornication on earth is to give fornicators fines that start at ~$1000USD (it's a specified weight of gold in our holy book) and double with each offense - someone who commits fornication 20 times will be fined over a trillion dollars. Consider joining the Bahai Faith if you are interested in a practical solution to inceldom.

COPE! LOL. If Christians are right, we ALL go to hell.
Most Christians believe you will go to heaven as long as you Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, regardless of if you live a life of sin. But in my religion, the Bahai Faith, we believe that God has ordained a "humiliating torment" in the next world for those who commit fornication. Our solution to end fornication on earth is to give fornicators fines that start at ~$1000USD (it's a specified weight of gold in our holy book) and double with each offense - someone who commits fornication 20 times will be fined over a trillion dollars. Consider joining the Bahai Faith if you are interested in a practical solution to inceldom.
Those are the fake Christians. True Christians who actually have read the Bible know you have to quit your life of sinning, because as one verse puts it in the book of James, "even the demons believe, and they tremble."

COPE! LOL. If Christians are right, we ALL go to hell.

Those are the fake Christians. True Christians who actually have read the Bible know you have to quit your life of sinning, because as one verse puts it in the book of James, "even the demons believe, and they tremble."

Bahais believe that true Christianity died in the 1800s, along with Islam. Our prophet Bahaullah says the following regarding Matthew 24 from the Bible:

This is the purpose underlying the symbolic words of the Manifestations of
God. Consequently, the application of the terms “sun” and “moon” to the
things already mentioned hath been demonstrated and justified by the text
of the sacred verses and the recorded traditions. Hence, it is clear and
manifest that by the words “the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall
not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven” is intended the
waywardness of the divines, and the annulment of laws firmly established
by divine Revelation, all of which, in symbolic language, have been
foreshadowed by the Manifestation of God.

-Bahaullah, from the Kitab-i-Iqan

Is it not true that we see "annulment of laws firmly established by divine Revalation" today? - e.g., churches refusing to enforce biblical law, churches becoming lax regarding fornication, churches ordaining priests who proudly and openly commit sodomy with other men, etc. We believe the "sun being darkened" in Matthew 24 basically refers to the old religions dying. We can see by looking at our modern western society that indeed religion has died. We believe the only religion that will work anymore is the Bahai Faith, the only religion that was designed to be implemented on the global scale. Once that happens, society will start becoming civilized again.

Bahais believe that true Christianity died in the 1800s, along with Islam. Our prophet Bahaullah says the following regarding Matthew 24 from the Bible:

Is it not true that we see "annulment of laws firmly established by divine Revalation" today? - e.g., churches refusing to enforce biblical law, churches becoming lax regarding fornication, churches ordaining priests who proudly and openly commit sodomy with other men, etc. We believe the "sun being darkened" in Matthew 24 basically refers to the old religions dying. We can see by looking at our modern western society that indeed religion has died. We believe the only religion that will work anymore is the Bahai Faith, the only religion that was designed to be implemented on the global scale. Once that happens, society will start becoming civilized again.
Meh, some people tend to take the Bible too metaphorically and think everything's symbolic haha. Not sure about what you said being true or not, but I personally believe those events are literal and will happen. But you're right, True Christianity is dead, at least here in Babylon, er, I mean America/EU, and the Bible predicted in the New Testament and, if I recall correctly, the Old Testament too, that many will fall away from and reject their faith and basically become degenerate God haters.

54BFA2E5 7F11 49A9 A13A 8660AB8F34DD

Well remember, Jesus Christ is Lord. Christianity is the only true religion in the world and us incels are the chosen ones for God's end-time army.

Read this quote from the Bible:
"Brothers, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth.
27But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise;
God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong."

Chads and Staceys will forever burn in the lake of fire getting fucked in the ass by satan while us incels get to sex many pureblooded virgins in heaven. Hope my friends.

yeah except God doesn't exist and you're just coping hard

If Christians are right both us and them go to hell. We're going there, because we hate ((gods creation)). The only people going to Heaven are 40 IQ cucked christfags from third world countries.

Sins are a construct of catcholic church. Christ never said anything about sex

So how will heaven look like?prime teen pussy as far as the eye can see?if not,fuck heaven

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back