Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If Christianity is a myth/cope, why...

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
...everyone's so triggered by someone believing in Jesus?
Christianity is being mocked for being a myth, while other religions are left alone?
Some Hollywood shills throwing Satanic gang signs in photoshoots or seeing some dark, tranny imagery in music videos?
Someone explain it to me.

Because Christianity is the biggest religion and is all over the world. Jews too. I just find it astounding that so many people are gullible and stupid enough to still be brainwashed into this fairytale that was made up thousands of years ago in order to control and manipulate people

while other religions are left alone?
Islam is not really left alone. Many right-wingers shit on it on a constant basic and some leftist minority is even more ferociously anti-islam. It's Kike-ism and other pagan religions that are truly left alone.

Hello Ben Shapiro. Rate your wifes pussy humidity from 1 to 10

Jews in media in particular hate Christianity because it is mainly associated with white people. That's why it is the most attacked out of all major religions:feelsthink:

Christianity is being mocked for being a myth, while other religions are left alone?
Some Hollywood shills throwing Satanic gang signs in photoshoots or seeing some dark, tranny imagery in music videos?
Because (((they))) view christianity (at least traditional christianity) as a threat

Probably because they are sad the priest didn’t want to rape them.

I want to believe in Jesus Christ. I need someone to make me believe in Jesus. This would make my suffering more bearable.

It's the ultimate cope. I have lost my faith in God, and his chad son, Jesus.

Because Christianity is the biggest religion and is all over the world. Jews too. I just find it astounding that so many people are gullible and stupid enough to still be brainwashed into this fairytale that was made up thousands of years ago in order to control and manipulate people

Probably because they are sad the priest didn’t want to rape them.
Funny. Rabbis are more aggressive sexual predators than Catholic priests and participate in CP trafficking. Also, metziphah is not for the kid, but more for Rabbis pleasure.
Because (((they))) view christianity (at least traditional christianity) as a threat
Accent on traditional. Organised Christianity is so destroyed by weak priests and infiltrators that normies are scared of touching The Bible.
I want to believe in Jesus Christ. I need someone to make me believe in Jesus. This would make my suffering more bearable.
I can't and I won't. I don't if someone believes in Jesus or not. My task is to stick to Him until the very end, even when I'm forced to denounce Him under the threat of beheading or torture.
If you were meant to be Christian, you'd have been "found" by Jesus.

Nobody will make you believe, certainly not on this site. You must find faith in yourself, it's something you must work for. Luke 13:24-25.

Funny. Rabbis are more aggressive sexual predators than Catholic priests and participate in CP trafficking. Also, metziphah is not for the kid, but more for Rabbis pleasure.
Maybe, but they don’t come from Jewish backgrounds mostly. They’re mostly from Christian families, as they are the majority of our population.

Maybe, but they don’t come from Jewish backgrounds mostly. They’re mostly from Christian families, as they are the majority of our population.
Dude, no person from Christian/goyim family is allowed to become a Rabbi, ever. It's absolutely filthy.
That popular jewish technique that involves switching from being White/a Jew depending on occasion only works on biggest morons on Twatter.

One post: "As a totally white person, I believe us, whites participate in white supremacy and so we should die."
Another one, three minutes later: "Happy Yom Kippur, my brethren" (typed in yiddish)

Somebody tell Jews to come up with something better to deceive Goyim, please.

Dude, no person from Christian/goyim family is allowed to become a Rabbi, ever. It's absolutely filthy.
That popular jewish technique that involves switching from being White/a Jew depending on occasion only works on biggest morons on Twatter.

One post: "As a totally white person, I believe us, whites participate in white supremacy and so we should die."
Another one, three minutes later: "Happy Yom Kippur, my brethren" (typed in yiddish)

Somebody tell Jews to come up with something better to deceive Goyim, please.
I was talking about the low prevalence of people talking about rabbi rape. Cause there’s not many Jews.

no body escapes chad worshipping

Let them believe what they want to believe in. You don't shit on Muslims for believing in Allah and practicing Ramadan. You don't shit on Hindus for believing in their devas and we don't shit on Shikhs, Bahá'ís and Zoroastrians if we have users who practice them here for what they believe.

I noticed that as well. You don't really see those kinds of attacks directed at other religions(very little if at all) like Islam, Hinduism and even Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormonism and Scientology which are essentially cults

I fucking hate you faggot bitch whore mongrel ass

I noticed that as well. You don't really see those kinds of attacks directed at other religions(very little if at all) like Islam, Hinduism and even Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormonism and Scientology which are essentially cults
Maybe, Muslims were getting a bit of media critique, but it was mostly related to some terrorists attacks on civilian populations of some white countries.
However, the wisdom from the Quran or Allah worship wasn't touched, unlike the Bible, the God and Jesus.

Because people are scared of hell.

If they truly had to guess what religion was real most non religious people would choose christianity.

That's the truth.

2 reasons.
Firstly , It’s about punching up vs punching down. It’s very easy convince people to hate without guilt if you point at an institution or group of people that are perceived to have power. They feel it’s punching up so it’s ok. Christianity is perceived, erroneously, to be powerful and the religion of the white man, Republicans, etc… (obviously not remotely true). Needless to say, the whole ‘punch up always good’ mentality has been responsible for some of the worst genocides of the 20th century e.g. Holodomor, Cambodian Genocide, Rwanda etc…

Secondly, Christianity in the west is cucked beyond belief. After a couple of centuries of intense skepticism about Christianity and repeated bashing, Western Christianity has fallen back on their old ‘turn the other cheek’ mentality. Christianity is an easy target as there are almost no consequences for bashing it in the west. With other religions bashing them could potentially put your life in jeopardy.

People hate Christians that follow the Bible strictly and don't change their views on things. People hate Christian fundamentalist and because they speak against the world's degeneracy.

while other religions are left alone?
No they aren't. The predominant religion of a country is almost always attacked by leftists belonging to said country

Jews in media in particular hate Christianity because it is mainly associated with white people. That's why it is the most attacked out of all major religions:feelsthink:
And because Jews hate Christians (more than Muslims even through Muslims have treated them worse in history). They hated Jesus afterall:feelshmm:

Last edited:
its a cope, your mind becomes fucked if you are hopeless and cant do anything about it. Honestly believeing in a god is a far better cope than what im currently doing which is drugs and youtube.
Im unable to convince myself that there’s a god without evidence

Kill yourself nigger bitch

Pagans are utter subhuman filth

western left despises Christianity because it contradicts the degenerate lifestyle they're trying to promote. Too bad for them, traditionalism is still growing anyways

Jews also hate Christianity because Jews murdered Jesus

It has nothing to do with being fact or myth, and everything to do with Christianity being a very convenient boogeyman for the elite to use to control people through fear and anger, simple as.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back