Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If Chris Hansen busted me I would end him

LostVayne

LostVayne

Banned
-
I would then take the "bait" into a room in the house at nerfgun point, and have my way with her. The cops will have to engage in a firefight with me before I go. JFL if you live in the states and don't secondammendmentmaxx.

chris hansen on suicide watch

Its over for chrishhansencels

Yeah for one or two men that he busted it just breaks my heart that they only want a romantic relationship with the jbs. It's not like they want to rape or even have sex with them.

If CH busted me, I would go CHO on him and all the cops GTA style

you wouldn't last a second

Chris Hansen is a cuck ngl they are all lonely guys who think that they have an opportunity to finally find someone who loves them. Do you think that they're dangerous pedophiles who are out to rape children, or are they desperate victims of hypergamy who see someone who's finally interested in them? If they did this with a legal age, or any woman, in fact, they would have the same results, because those men are not dangerous.

Does a starving man care if he's eating forbidden fruit? He will gladly take a meal of roast(ie) potatoes, but he has nothing. You expect him to turn down the only food he sees that could be available?

You expect him to turn down the only food he sees that could be available?
Normies expect subhuman men to be virtue signaling monks who never forget their place in society. It's maddening.

FBI will keep this post at the top of your file.