Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If chinese were eating bats then why did this virus not come out before?

P

Payer

Recruit
★★★
The chinese have been eating bats for centuries. How is it that this virus somehow magically appeared??

The virus should have appeared long ago.

I think its more likely a bio weapon.

Inceldom Discussion.

Take it to off topic.

i have asked the same shit as well and nobody has answered that fucking question. Shit id serve the chinese man shit and he can make a delicacy of it and still not get sick.

Asking the right questions.

because virus' need certain conditions to develop and mutate to infect humans
i believe in the "chinese bioweapon" theory as much as the next guy, but the coronavirus isn't a bio weapon

because virus' need certain conditions to develop and mutate to infect humans
i believe in the "chinese bioweapon" theory as much as the next guy, but the coronavirus isn't a bio weapon

If it was man-made, then there are three candidate scenarios. None of these ideas are mine. The first is that it was a biowarfare attack to stress test China's emergency resources and infrastructure in a novel way. This theory isn't very strong, because China's enemies have already gathered data on that from previous epidemic outbreaks.

The second is that this was surgically released by the Chinese on their own with the intent to let it spread worldwide. To what end, I don't know. Weaken the global economy to remind everybody how much they need China? No, that seems childish. This theory is even weaker.

The third alternative is that it was the globalists (Illuminati bankers, whatever you want to label it) and it's just another phase of their grand plan to weaken the sovereignty of nations and get another step closer to overtly controlling the world. This theory, while still unlikely, has the highest chance of these man-made scenarios.

Last edited:
The chinese have been eating bats for centuries. How is it that this virus somehow magically appeared??

We had SARS in the early 2000s which is also in the same family of viruses.

If it was man-made, then there are three candidate scenarios. None of these ideas are mine. The first is that it was a biowarfare attack to stress test China's emergency resources and infrastructure in a novel way. This theory isn't very strong, because China's enemies have already gathered data on that from previous epidemic outbreaks.

The second is that this was surgically released by the Chinese on their own with the intent to let it spread worldwide. To what end, I don't know. Weaken the global economy to remind everybody how much they need China? No, that seems childish. This theory is even weaker.

The third alternative is that it was the globalists (Illuminati bankers, whatever you want to label it) and it's just another phase of their grand plan to weaken the sovereignty of nations and get another step closer to overtly controlling the world. This theory, while still unlikely, is the highest chance of these man-made scenarios.
ded srs?

HIV strands in viruses arent natural

HIV strands in viruses arent natural

I've heard this as well. Is this official? I don't mean Fox News official, but independent third party confirmation.

Because it jumped from a pangolin. Their influenza is very similar to ours.

i have asked the same shit as well and nobody has answered that fucking question. Shit id serve the chinese man shit and he can make a delicacy of it and still not get sick.
yea

APPARENTLY SOME DESPERATE FUCKING INCEL FUCKED A BAT WITH HIS DING DONG, GET IT? DO YOO RESEARCH BUDDY BOYOS.

They made the mistake of eating an incel bat one day :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

Virus was known about since Nov 2015.

I think its more likely a bio weapon made by (((them)))

I mean, the SARS outbreak happened back in 2003

It jumped to humans a new strain. This strain is contagious through the air. I also think it was chinese new year during the time of the spread. If people were traveling in and out of china in mass numbers because of the holiday that would make sense. But yes very strange that it moved so quickly, possibly a bioterrorism group traveling from country to country. Then again, chinese people are everywhere now buying resources for the CCP in host countries so it could be that all the movement of chinese in and out of the country back fired.