Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If Chads only dated/fked their looksmatch what would happen?

Owari da

Owari da

Recruit
★★★★
would the smv of us increase?

or would all foids rope if they can't have chad?

The latter is more probable.

As long as the dogpill is real..

we could probaly find our looksmatch, but i don't think this will happen any time soon

We'll have a shot

They would just fuck dogs and other animals, which already happens anyway.

It's almost humorous that foids would rather fuck a different species than be stuck with us.

Like all of our ancestors, we would get our looksmatch.

foids would def rope. same answer if we killed all chads. foids would kill themselves too

Chads generally do. I think we'd still be jealous of them if that occurred 100% of the time.

I'm pretty sure foids would lose half there self esteem and have more realistic standards.. Though there is a chance they would continue to be delusional and believe they are the 7/10s they see themselves as in the pictures with pounds of fake-up, 4 filters and a God tier camera angle.

Our SMV would increase, but truecels would still be incel tier at max

We would have mass shooting from "incel" foids asking for forced sex with chad and is not irony jfl.

the balance of the universe would be set back to normal

It is seems impossible to me since all foids are entiteld to chads

They would just fuck dogs and other animals, which already happens anyway.

It's almost humorous that foids would rather fuck a different species than be stuck with us.
Because they dont have to be worried about getting impregnated with shitty incel genes and dealing with it for nine months.
Foids brains are so primitive its like they are still in the jungle

Chads don't even fuck their looksmatch. Only hyper-giga-super saiyan 4 chads get to fuck chad's looksmatch. If chad's got to fuck their looksmatch they'd fuck them as often as possible because they lack the exposure to a genuinely healthy female specimen.