Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If Chad was NEET, would a career toilet provide for him?

nirvanacowboy

nirvanacowboy

footfag brainrot
★★★
All women want a provider but when chad is a bum with no job or education, will your average career woman want nothing to do with him? Or will her so called natural instinct to want a provider disappear?

Yes, more than one too

No, girls do not care about Chads if they got no car, job or money.

They  may get a ONS but they wobt have a relationship.

Depends on how ugly the foid is. The worse her looks are, the more likely she will agree to let Chad freeload off her.

they would just have some betabux who provides for them to make their life easy and fuck with Chad on the side

Some older milfs between 30-50 do provide to fuckboys but i don't know how common is that

All women want a provider but when chad is a bum with no job or education, will your average career woman want nothing to do with him? Or will her so called natural instinct to want a provider disappear?
Most won't but there's definitely a niche that will be willing to do everything to keep a Chad, even if he's a bum on welfare

yeah it happens multiple times and then foids bring that up as an argument like ''look at X she's dating a complete loser, anyone can get a girl''

Lmao the cope goes to you beliving a Gen Z chick would betabuxx for a carless, poor guy, because hes handsome.

Ive talked to girls on Campus, they say you better have a car and can betabuxx FOR HER.

Lmao the cope goes to you beliving a Gen Z chick would betabuxx for a carless, poor guy, because hes handsome.

Ive talked to girls on Campus, they say you better have a car and can betabuxx FOR HER.
i wouldn't trust what holes say

There has been several instances of that

You're describing my father.

Yes, i personally know a couple of IRL examples. And they're not even Chad, more like HTNs/Chadlites

Yes, they will do anything to "fix him".

I told this story before, but in my bluepilled days there was this foid who'd use me as an emotional tampon and constantly vent about her boyfriend. She told me he was unemployed, NEET, a literal nazi and was freeloading at her house. Her parents wanted to kick him out if he doesn't get a job jfl. Chad can't lose.

I told this story before, but in my bluepilled days there was this foid who'd use me as an emotional tampon and constantly vent about her boyfriend. She told me he was unemployed, NEET, a literal nazi and was freeloading at her house. Her parents wanted to kick him out if he doesn't get a job jfl. Chad can't lose.
Bullshit when was this 2008? Aint no girl date a Nazi Neet who lives at his parents even if Chad

Or was he literally Jeremy Meeks tier?

In Brazil the gainfully employed foids who support young deadbeat Chads and thugs call these dick suppliers "mucilon" or "mucilonzinho".

It's a very usual topic of conversation among these foids...

"--- Saturday I took one of my mucilonzinhos to the mall to buy him some nice clothes because his wardrobe was 100% soccer and anime t-shirts and I want us to go to fancy restaurants"

Bien sur! There are a lot of cases like this in Russia when young chads leeches foids for cash.

Bullshit when was this 2008? Aint no girl date a Nazi Neet who lives at his parents even if Chad

Or was he literally Jeremy Meeks tier?
It was in 2000s.

Depends on how ugly the foid is. The worse her looks are, the more likely she will agree to let Chad freeload off her.
This, it mostly depends on SMV dispairity.

Also the local customs, as I've said many times, the only value that is maybe above Chadsexuality in a woman's mind is collectivism, so if a female providing for a male is something heavily frowed upon by society I'd say she won't do it.

This is a given. They'll do anything for Chad

Doesnt mattER how low he is, Foids would fuck him anyway.

No, girls do not care about Chads if they got no car, job or money.

They  may get a ONS but they wobt have a relationship.
Douchey Chad in my town is dating a girl and I'm pretty sure she lets him live with her. Probably not making him pay rent and the average rent in my city is $7500 USD. If this douchebag was a normal looking guy he'd be sleeping in his car

Douchey Chad in my town is dating a girl and I'm pretty sure she lets him live with her. Probably not making him pay rent and the average rent in my city is $7500 USD. If this douchebag was a normal looking guy he'd be sleeping in his car
Wtf Kind of City is thisy New York?