Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If blue pilled friends and family insist you can get a gf

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
If your blue pilled friends or family nag you about getting a gf and won’t believe you when you say you can’t because of your looks, tell them they can do this. Tell them to take whatever pics of you, and create an online dating profile for you. They can manage it 100% and message the girls. Then when you get zero dates they will finally see the black pill.

If your blue pilled friends or family nag you about getting a gf and won’t believe you when you say you can’t because of your looks, tell them they can do this. Tell them to take whatever pics of you, and create an online dating profile for you. They can manage it 100% and message the girls. Then when you get zero dates they will finally see the black pill.
Ngl I'll try this but I already know they will say some bullshit

"I don't got time to do that"
Literally takes 10 minutes to make a profile and do some swiping

"Online isn't real meet someone in person"
There's no-one to meet irl, and everyone I talk to is already with someone

Or some other bullshit they will come up with

My family just wants to forget about me until I die tbh, they will send a text every birthday and that's it. Idk why I had to exist :cryfeels:

My family members know I can't get gf and that's why they never insist:feelsdevil:

I dont have friends or family

I intentionally LIE to anyone who asks if i have a girlfriend just to save face and not look like a total loser
i just pray they buy it

Ngl I'll try this but I already know they will say some bullshit

"I don't got time to do that"
Literally takes 10 minutes to make a profile and do some swiping

"Online isn't real meet someone in person"
There's no-one to meet irl, and everyone I talk to is already with someone

Or some other bullshit they will come up with

My family just wants to forget about me until I die tbh, they will send a text every birthday and that's it. Idk why I had to exist :cryfeels:
Yes those are the excuses they will use. Maybe an incel could then pressure them to do it. Tell them it only takes a few minutes to create and they would really be belong you, that is if they cared.

My family members know I can't get gf and that's why they never insist:feelsdevil:
Same for me. This was just for the guys who have people telling them to get a gf. Nobody ever mentions it to me, they all know it’s over for me.

Unfortunately most people would never do this, they see it as too much effort. I would do something like this for my friends, in fact I even did it for a friend, but most people would never do this. :feelswhat:

Unfortunately most people would never do this, they see it as too much effort. I would do something like this for my friends, in fact I even did it for a friend, but most people would never do this. :feelswhat:
Incel trait, doing shit for people that would never reciprocate

They will just say that Tinder is not the real world.

I intentionally LIE to anyone who asks if i have a girlfriend just to save face and not look like a total loser
i just pray they buy it
They don't.