Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If betabuxxing means you ascend...

U

UselesseatER

holes get holes
why do you NOT encourage cuckoldry and simping?

Question to those of you who shit on so-called fakecels/volcels for refusing to betabux, and those who believe normies are above incels and you wish you were one of them.
I see ugly, fat, old men with a cunt on their side on a daily basis and I don't find it surprising whatsoever, and not at odds with the blackpill either. There are many post-wall roasties looking for a spineless guy with a fat wallet. There are feminists who may virtue signal by having a nice, caring boyfriend but you know very well she's not fucking with him too often, but she sure does with various chads on the side. And then you have the clowns, jesters for their queen who will not hesitate to make a fool of themselves just so she keeps them around for some cheap entertainment while she's waiting for tyrone to come over.

Those are the sub-chad sexhavers you 'based' people envy. That's the life you believe to be better than what you have now.
None of them would get laid or be in a relationship if they refused to cuckmaxx, and yet everyone on .co hates cucks on principle.

To the point: if getting any kind of sex without direct cash transaction is better than inceldom, and the only way to get that sex is by being a beta cuckold (regardless of having money and status), why should cuckmaxxing not be considered a viable path towards ascension - and therefore supported, not shamed?

I'll never consider betabuxxin ascension