Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If attractive foids are nice to you, does that make you a fakecel?

osman27

osman27

Banned
-
I think being non-neurotypical and being a social autist has harmed me more than being a 5/10 ethnicel because most of my foids interactions haven't been that bad, compared to what I've read here at least. Still a kiss-less virgin. Glad I don't live in the ghetto part of London where girls legit bully you.

I think being non-neurotypical and being a social autist has harmed me more than being a 5/10 ethnicel because most of my foids interactions haven't been that bad, compared to what I've read here at least. Still a kiss-less virgin. Glad I don't live in the ghetto part of London where girls legit bully you.
no because I know that they only do this for moral purpose. they don't want to make me feel sad but in reality they shit on us.

I've had some stacies be nice to me in school, doesn't change the fact that most foids disliked me.

sometimes they're nice out of pity but you can tell

No not really. If you're friends with them though, then you're a fakecel because you just need to lower your standards and you might find a foid that's actually attracted to you.

No, a lot of very attractive foids are somewhat nice to ugly males because there is mutual understanding that they could never date due to disparity in looks. That’s why avg and ugly women treat us so poorly, because they know they are our looksmatch and should be dating us.

No, a lot of very attractive foids are somewhat nice to ugly males because there is mutual understanding that they could never date due to disparity in looks. That’s why avg and ugly women treat us so poorly, because they know they are our looksmatch and should be dating us.
lol There's probably some truth in that. I was just wondering why this attractive talkative blonde Stacy barista at my local Starbucks keeps talking and asking about me every-time I to want to buy a Coffee for that past couple of months.

No. I'm a dwarf and most foids are 'nice' to me. A picture with me is an awesome way for them to prove they are not a bitch!

Remember that foids may be nice with you, but meanwhile they absolutely love being mistreated by chads

Women give IOI's to the men they want. The most significant IOI is touching. For example, if she hugs you from behind by surprise there's a 99.9% chance that she wants your cock to blast cum in her womb.

how nice we talkin?

Foids always treat sub5 male like shit.

I’ve been beat up and sat on by a tall foid until I started crying I was 12 at the time
Brutal. I've been bullied by girls but it never quite reached this level

Depends. If she's nice to everyone, then her talking to you doesn't mean anything. Unless she offers you sex or goes out of her way to talk to you all the time, never mistake a foid speaking to you to her liking you in any capacity.

Most Stacie’s and gigastacies tend to be nice compared to the average ugly foid

How do you define nice?
Most Stacie’s and gigastacies tend to be nice compared to the average ugly foid
I largely agree. It is ironic since things like movies seem to want to portray them as mostly opposite.

some times they will only want to use you and your resources then say i like you as a friend teehee

I largely agree. It is ironic since things like movies seem to want to portray them as mostly opposite.
Yup

they are nice to you to get something from you lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back