Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If asexuality is part of LGBT then so are we

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
IF YOU ARE OPPOSED TO (INVOLUNTARY) ASEXUALS, YOU ARE A BIGOT AND ARE NOT AN ALLY TO THE LGBT COMMUNITY

FUCK OFF INCELTEAR NAZIS, WE WILL DEFEAT YOUR HATE.

IT are bigots :lul: :lul: :lul:

Asexuality is the most depressing cope there is. Sub stacy women who cant have chad to themselves and straight up INCELS coping. How obvious is this. Quite.

Why do we want to be thrown in with the mentally ill club?

As a proud member of the ILGBT community I totally agree with this post

Asexuals are not part of LGBT, or at least they shouldn't be.
How the fuck is not sexual be part of a sexual group?

That's like saying pro choice and pro life are part of the same group. Because it is someone's CHOICE to either kill or not kill the child through abortion. So pro life is also pro choice.

I guess straight should be part of LGBT because it's something sexual too. The whole world is LGBT. Get out your skittles, as it's time for a pride parade everyone. Let's go!

Man, that community soon will need all the letters in the alphabet

How can you legitimately be asexual unless you have some sort of hormonal deficiency? Don't get it at all.

Do not want to be associated with LGBT etc. in any way.

How is this shit allowed, but we lose @KingOfRome?

Joining LGBT is our way to ascend.

Women will have sex with us just to rebel against their religious conservative parents just because we are part of the LGBTQUIAA++ crowd.

Fuck off I don’t want to be associated with trannies and faggots.

Literally can not comprehend a sexuality. I don’t doubt a minute number of people don’t feel sexual desire, but why parade about it? It’s not like you’re going out and fucking people like gays and such. You can be a quiet asexual and never hear a word about it because you don’t DO anything that would set you apart from straights. Confusing.

dont mix us with that shit

I dont want to be associated to fags tho

We are SJWs (sexual justice warriors).

How are asexuals victimized? Is somebody trying to get them into forced marriages? That would be like an afghanistan issue, not a liberal boogyman 1950s issue.