Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope if Arthur Fleck was irl and was an incel and read IT, he'd become the next ER

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i mean it's crazy how in the comments section in joker movie videos on youtube, people agree with arthur about society treating people like trash. they talk about how they understand villains. then irl, someone like arthur goes ER and these same people don't care about how society created a mass shooter and they just lazily say the shooter was born evil.

IT are like the three guys who attacked arthur on the train. they're like thomas wayne and murray. they think hassling incels will make us stop being who we are but all they do is create more incels instead.

He kinda was ER, wasn't he? He killed... 6 people. And not at random either. It was premeditated.
EDIT: No, the 3 bullies were self-defense.

He kinda was ER, wasn't he? He killed... 6 people. And not at random either. It was premeditated.
he was ER but he wasn't the mass shooter type. he was more a serial killer who 5 people all in three events.

EDIT: No, the 3 bullies were self-defense.
The subway scene was amazing. I was cheering him on

Hahahahahaha!

My card...

i was thinking the same thing. Normies are hypocritical.

Over for Arthur and that's a fact

Foids: We actually like Arthur inkwell!
The Arthur they like:
Arthur

For me, the best part was when he killed his mother
that part was scarier than the murder he did in that house in front of the dwarf

that guy looks like arthur fleck with a beard and hat tbh

Arthur flecks are born evERy day

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back