Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If anyone goes bald before 35, it's over

• Thread starter Deleted member 43621
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43621

Homeless, but not Funding Chad Harem
-
Partial_Norwood_scale_for_male_pattern_baldness.png

Norwooding must be brutal. Only Chads and good skeleton Chadlites can deal with it. I'll probably rope when my time comes.

If someone is at Stage III before 25 and/or Stage V before 35, no surgery can help and it's truly over even for high tier normies

Last edited:
"JuSt ShAvE It BrO HaVe yOu SeEn ThE RoCk JuSt Be CoNfIdEnT LoOkS DoN'T mAtTeR OnLy PeRsOnaLiTy DoEs":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
A11 1

I started balding my early twenties lol

It wasn’t hairline recession it was diffuse thinning

Even worse. However more responsive to minoxidil. So I cope with saying maybe it would have been worse seeing the hairline recede and minox would have done little to stop it.

I started balding my early twenties lol

It wasn’t hairline recession it was diffuse thinning

Even worse. However more responsive to minoxidil. So I cope with saying maybe it would have been worse seeing the hairline recede and minox would have done little to stop it.
Oh Gosh. Early 20s? Completely abnormal. This must be like living on the hell. Best thing is there is no public protest for your problems. Ur not a fag or a black. Black lives matter, but incels lives and problems d[UWSL]on't. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]There is no friendly shoulder for facial/hair problems [/UWSL]

Oh Gosh. Early 20s? Completely abnormal. This must be like living on the hell. Best thing is there is no public protest for your problems. Ur not a fag or a black. Black lives matter, but incels lives and problems d[UWSL]on't. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]There is no friendly shoulder for facial/hair problems [/UWSL]
It was just bad genetics

A minor contributor of stress, which a lot of normies cope with to explain bad genes but for me it was extreme, crippling chronic stress day in day out that probably mildly contributed to already bad genetics as well.

I just remember in the bright mirror light that I could see a bit of my top scalp and my hair looked a bit thin under that lighting. It looked normal in any other setting but I knew then that still meant I was diffuse thinning.

Last edited:
Just curious, but do 30+ / 40+ toilets also find bald men unattractive?

I STARTED BALDING AT THE AGE OF 16 AND NOW I AM 25 YEAR OLD WITH NW4:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: AND I HAVE SUBHUMAN SKULL NO JAW AND CHIN I LOOK LIKE DEFORMED TURTLE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Omg man, just tell me, r u also a freaking manlet?

You're already with the Pectus Excavatum + Balding combo. Honestly I think I have this combo too, but I prefer lying to myself about balding. I'm a 5'10 manlet

I’m 5’4 with shoes on IN THE MORNING :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I want to rope :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
I don't even know what to say. One minute of silence and a cigarette for you and your absence of chin and jaw (also have this) :(

If you're an uglycel, it doesn't matter much though. Yet it does make you sad.
I may start taking finasteride though, since it can be a win-win for an incel: it can reduce your sex drive (why do you need it if you don't have sex at all?) and also save your hair, especially in my case, I have DPA hair loss (just google it if you've never heard of it).

Last edited:
If you're an uglycel, it doesn't matter much though. Yet it does make you sad.
I may start taking finasteride though, since it can be a win-win for an incel: it can reduce your sex drive (why do you need it if you don't have sex at all?) and also save your hair, especially in my case, I have DPA hair loss (just google it if you've never heard of it).
Thanks for insights about finasteride. I will study more about pills for reducing sex drive, as part of my ultimate whitepill cope plan (which I will share here)

Stay strong :dab:

You act like it's a bad thing. I started balding when i was 15-16 and now at norwood 2 in early 20's. We all aint got good hairline like u.

Balding at 20:feelsrope:

My family has a history of early baldness :feelsrope: