Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If any of the mods here can ban me, I appreciate it.

Balding.Belgrade

Balding.Belgrade

MillionBashStream97 alt.
★★★
Not really interested in this whole "changing my username without my consent" thing.

Some of you might be okay with this "abuse" of power, but I think it's boring.

Not sure why the mods pick certain users to mess with the names of. They never bothered me yet

Not sure why the mods pick certain users to mess with the names of. They never bothered me yet
Something tells me that this will age like milk...

Probably bored. A lot of new username colors too but I think it's funny, nothing serious in it. Would be funny if I had @Stacy color rank for a moment. I still would respect it if someone doesn't want to get his username changed without asking.

Probably bored. A lot of new username colors too but I think it's funny, nothing serious in it. Would be funny if I had @Stacy color rank for a moment. I still would respect it if someone doesn't want to get his username changed without asking.
I really wouldn’t want my username changed without asking tbh. Maybe for a bit as a joke would be ok, as long as they’d change it back when I requested. I don’t want them changing my name super often like they do with @HONKLER BANDICOON

JFL let’s not act like seething butthurt foids, the mod gods know what is best for us

Just ask for ya name to be changed back.

Didn't expect this from you tbh

This has the same energy as " you just lost yourself a customer" :feelskek:

Can't ban away your virginity

Oh no your shitty username got changed what a huge shame :feelsseriously:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back