Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If any intelligence agency or other authority wastes time on this forum then it would be pretty stupid

Limitcel

Limitcel

only God know's how much over it really is
Of course this is quite possible because even serious agencies like the FBI are capable of falling into the false incel -> mass shooter dichotomy

I'm not going to look for the post but another user already pointed out before that if you were to take the amount of the world's population, incels and incels who have actually done something like ER and minassian do you realize how mediocre this percentage is

Everyone here will never do anything, most just fantasize all day about immoral things because it's a way of expressing revolt against society's rejection

Everyone here will never do anything, most just fantasize all day about immoral things because it's a way of expressing revolt against society's rejection
literally me

Was anyone from this forum actually involved in violence? Was ER on here?

Yah I think feds being on this forum might be a little overblown. Especially so because I don't think there's many Americacels on here. What do Eurocels have to fear? Interpol? Would they look at this?

Jfl at the media being scared of us because we don't have sex

Only watching if they get tipped probably.

Yah I think feds being on this forum might be a little overblown. Especially so because I don't think there's many Americacels on here.
ER happened way before this forum was made

Entire departments of government organizations are practically made to be wasteful with graft and corruption

"It's a sweet assignment if you can get it. Plenty of lols..."

People going ER will give little signs.

They spend more time watching incels then the drug dealers crossing the border

i don't know if i would call it stupid, from their perspective it'd be good to have eyes on all places where malcontent people dissatisfied with society go to regardless of them being a genuine threat

Yah I think feds being on this forum might be a little overblown. Especially so because I don't think there's many Americacels on here. What do Eurocels have to fear? Interpol? Would they look at this?
There was like one failed attempt, Tres Genco I believe. And i want to say there was one more, maybe the spic that shot up a mall?

Er was never on here he happened long before this forum was made