Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If and when I rope/sui, everyone would celebrate.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Society hates 18+ yo KHHV males.

(((Hypotheticaly))) If and when I suicide, people in my local area and school would celebrate because everyone shits on and hates on incel men. Virgin men dying is always a win for them.

Hell, I bet even people on this forum would celebrate my death. Extremely brutal.

The government wouldnt. They need you alive so you can work and pay taxes.

Hell, I bet even people on this forum would celebrate my death. Extremely brutal.
You're right because you're a whiny bitch who is overly radical and says everything in hyperbole.

I see no reason to celebrate such an act.

You're right because you're a whiny bitch who is overly radical and says everything in hyperbole.
i cant, this is too brutal

brutally over not even gonna
lie

Last edited:
braziliansigma would celebrate

Brutal truth is not that people would celebrate, its that most wouldnt care about it. As incels, we are dispensable and easily ignored.

Brutal truth is not that people would celebrate, its that most wouldnt care about it. As incels, we are dispensable and easily ignored.
Some people who I won't name on the forum would celebrate tbh

They will never care at all

Nobody outside of my family would weep for me. I’d just be forgotten about. It’s just like “ahh whatever”. I’d be sad if you disappeared from here though.

They will virtue signal

.co wouldn't celebrate. We would be sad if you went away.

This is what keeps me alive tbh

Agreed, Third Cooming gang rise up
There is no "third cooming" :feelswhat:

Stop it
Giphy 4

(((Hypotheticaly))) If and when I suicide, people in my local area and school would celebrate because everyone shits on and hates on incel men. Virgin men dying is always a win for them.

Nope they would virtue signal and pretend like they care. I’d rather they come right out and say they hate me

Cope, nobody cares about incels, not even when we die.

i wouldnt celebrate.

us virgincels gotta look out for one another

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

This is why altERnatives exist

The people you beat up would definitely celebrate.

specially this forum lol since you're a misogynist according to the cucks in here

i think no one would care tbh

I would celebrate too. As you would be freem

They don't give a fuck. They wouldn't celebrate. You're not important to them. They'll shrug it off and laugh.

Nobody outside of my family would weep for me. I’d just be forgotten about. It’s just like “ahh whatever”. I’d be sad if you disappeared from here though.
many of my family would not even care. im trash tbh.

People would care if I did for a few days or a week then they would move on with their lives. Even though I am only child lol.