Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If an Incel wins the lottery, does he have a chance with Stacy?

TheSlippwrySeal

TheSlippwrySeal

Better Incel Than Cuck (BITC)
★★★★★
Yes he can do it

Yup, with enough money anyone can get a Stacy. Femoids are vampiric creatures that only latch on to men for their own personal gains

Chad won the genetic lottery so get ready to get cucked if you beta bux.

This is discussed in detail in the Book of RodgER.

yup but she wont stick around for long and its not foolish to assume you would get cucked a lot during that relationship.

Genetic recombination lottery, yes

Yes.
1. He can possibly get surgery to make himself more attractive.
2. Women love money.

But she'll probably cheat on you and leave you eventually.

only if its money AND genetic lottery, if its one not the other, then the most an incel can get is a becky, if lucky stacy lite

Yeah, if you party with it for the next 6 months until it's all down the drain. Then you're back to wagecelling.

To be with Stacey ? Yes being rich would do.

But to arouse, excite and be desired by Stacey ? Then no way.

ya its easy to get a gold digger if your rich

ya its easy to get a gold digger if your rich

Yes but what people forget is that having a girl because of your monkeys and because of your looks aren't equal.

Money will buy you sex and a relationship, suure, but they don't buy arousal/excitement/love and desire.

Yes but what people forget is that having a girl because of your monkeys and because of your looks aren't equal.

Money will buy you sex and a relationship, suure, but they don't buy arousal/excitement/love and desire.

i dont need any of that bullshit i just need to get my dick wet

I'd say so...

Elliot Rodger took note of this in his autobiography. Your odds of winning the jackpot in the lottery is infinitesimally small, so there's pretty much no hope.

I'd say so...

Elliot Rodger took note of this in his autobiography. Your odds of winning the jackpot in the lottery is infinitesimally small, so there's pretty much no hope.
Elliot also imagined himself meditating on the roof of his house and winning millions. Pretty autistic tbqh.

Obviously. Looks money status. Having one can override the lack of others

I'd never betabux a bitch with my money. I'd use it to enjoy with myself and alone.

A CHANCE TO GET DRAINED FINANCIALLY BY STACY YES.

a rich incel can betabux for stacy while she cucks him with chad

Yup, with enough money anyone can get a Stacy. Femoids are vampiric creatures that only latch on to men for their own personal gains

Depends what you consider getting Stacy. To me it doesn't count if it isn't infatuation. Stacy won't just magically be infatuated with you and want to fuck you just because you have money. She'll want to fuck you for the money. Very different and sad.