Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If an incel pays for a cuddle . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I get it. You don't want to pay for sex, because you still feel shame, or have ethical objections to paid sex, so you settle for the idea of paying for a cuddle. That can't be traumatizing for the cuddler right??? The pro cuddler can't possibly be some kind of trafficking victim right???? She'd be grateful for the money right??????

WRRRRRRROOONG

You are SCUM. You are an INCEL. You are as bad as any fucking piece of shit on Epstein's black book. You are a MISOGYNIST that puts a price on WOMYN'S BODIES. She cuddles you, because she is economically forced to, and your patriarchal money enforces her tyranny. If you really cared about her, you would pay her rent, for nothing in return. You know it's fucking wrong, you know it should be free, and it should be between two people that love each other. ANYTHING OUTSIDE of pure, free, CONSENT, IS FUCKING RAPE. You are a disgusting piece of shit, because you think you can BUY a woman's affection, like some cheap Chinese trinket. ITS NOT YOURS TO BUY, INCEL.

That professional, you paid $300 to hug you for 2 hours cries herself to sleep at night, like every other whore that was abused. SHE IS DEEPLY ASHAMED for even TOUCHING YOUR DISGUSTING genetic trash beta cuck body. The only true form of consensual love, is PURE GENETIC ATTRACTION formed over a deep, mutual bond. A bond you will never develop, because it never began for you.

NOW GO KILL YOURSELVES FRIENDS

Last edited:
Those damn incels

I wonder why this is most popular and innovated in Japan, one of the world's most hypergamous countries with low fertile rate since noodles only want whites and leave their rice looks match in the suicide forest
imagine being an 80 hour wagie just to pay for cuddles, i'd forestmax too

I’d pay for sex if I bothered so much to do so. I try to live a hedonist lifestyle.

why you got to post suifuel like this buddy boyo? :cryfeels:

I get it. You don't want to pay for sex, because you still feel shame, or have ethical objections to paid sex, so you settle for the idea of paying for a cuddle. That can't be traumatizing for the cuddler right??? The pro cuddler can't possibly be some kind of trafficking victim right???? She'd be grateful for the money right??????

WRRRRRRROOONG

You are SCUM. You are an INCEL. You are as bad as any fucking piece of shit on Epstein's black book. You are a MISOGYNIST that puts a price on WOMYN'S BODIES. She cuddles you, because she is economically forced to, and your patriarchal money enforces her tyranny. If you really cared about her, you would pay her rent, for nothing in return. You know it's fucking wrong, you know it should be free, and it should be between two people that love each other. ANYTHING OUTSIDE of pure, free, CONSENT, IS FUCKING RAPE. You are a disgusting piece of shit, because you think you can BUY a woman's affection, like some cheap Chinese trinket. ITS NOT YOURS TO BUY, INCEL.

That professional, you paid $300 to hug you for 2 hours cries herself to sleep at night, like every other whore that was abused. SHE IS DEEPLY ASHAMED for even TOUCHING YOUR DISGUSTING genetic trash beta cuck body. The only true form of consensual love, is PURE GENETIC ATTRACTION formed over a deep, mutual bond. A bond you will never develop, because it never began for you.

NOW GO KILL YOURSELVES FRIENDS
Dis Y u inkell :soy:

Shit is too cringe in the west anyway, who pays just for cuddling jfl