Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If an incel managed to ascend socially, would it be right for him to look for more robust women to reproduce with?

Limitcel

Limitcel

A man is born free and everywhere he is in chains
★★
Because if he reproduced with a weak and very feminine woman, his son would be born even more soy than he was.

The right thing to guarantee a good life for your son and for him to be successful at a young age would be to reproduce with a tall, athletic and robust woman

And take care of his nutrition in childhood, breathing, sociability and physical sports even as a child
It's really complicated but if you put a life into the world, don't make it to suffer

I thought this was a thread made by wereq

muh muh muh, no one here should reproduce
Maybe most people won't anyway, but if someone feels like continuing the family tree this would be a way to do it without being too dysgenic.

Maybe most people won't anyway, but if someone feels like continuing the family tree this would be a way to do it without being too dysgenic.
seems like a reach, theyll children will turn into uncanny ogres and will suffer the same issues.

that's if you even get much of a choice

that's if you even get much of a choice
Yes, I'm assuming a scenario in which you succeed very well financially, undergo plastic surgery and have a lot of status

>don't fuck with a feminine woman

what's even the point then

might as well be gay at that point

seems like a reach, theyll children will turn into uncanny ogres and will suffer the same issues.
Were you an athletic child? It's because I think it's very difficult for a person like that to be socially unsuccessful, perhaps with a lot of autism, but in general they have a tribal halo about being strong.

I don't know, why the fuck should anyone care how hot a foid I fakecel can get. I don't know maybe he should fuck a supermodel since he is obviously a sexhaving fakecel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back