Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "If America turns its back on Israel, God will turn his back on America"

Total Christian Zionist death

Evangelicals are a stain on Christianity. Christians like me in the middle east are affected by this idiot and people like him. Hope all evangelicals die out, America is the only country I wish was non white, so israel would stop getting support

Evangelicals are a stain on Christianity. Christians like me in the middle east are affected by this idiot and people like him. Hope all evangelicals die out, America is the only country I wish was non white, so israel would stop getting support
So you are a christcuck too :feelsseriously:
Forgive your enemies or something like that, man

AHAHAHQHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Just because you were born as a kike lover doesn't mean you have to worship them for the rest of your life.
If you have read my posts about Israel, it should be obvious, that I'm not like lover. The only problem Israel people are evangelical retards. Besides, nobody in the middle regardless, of religion likes Israel.

I remember reading a stat where the kikes hate these evangelicals more than Muslims JFL

I remember reading a stat where the kikes hate these evangelicals more than Muslims JFL
Yes, I have seen videos of evangelicals idiots getting harrassed by ultra orthodox Jews, it's funny as fuck

Since you're some obese American that thinks Christianity=Evangelical zionist hicks then I understand why you're retarded enough to think that.
If you have read my posts about Israel, it should be obvious, that I'm not like lover. The only problem Israel people are evangelical retards. Besides, nobody in the middle regardless, of religion likes Israel.
The old testament and the torah are one and the same.
Jesus was a jewish rabbi.
The 12 apostles were all jews.
You can't ignore the truth forever.

And to you @comradespiderman29, The Christian should “love thy neighbor” — that is, the Jew, hating Israel is a sin against God.

And to you @comradespiderman29, The Christian should “love thy neighbor” — that is, the Jew, hating Israel is a sin against God.
If a Jesus and the apostles believed Jesus is the messiah I would say that disqualifies them as Jews. By that logic all Christians are Jews

ve thy neighbor” — that is, the Jew, hating Israel is a sin against God
The catholic church doesn't believe in that bullshit. Israel is an illegal apartheid state, Christian Zionism is also pretty clearly heretical. You don't need to be scholar to know that.

and how does this make us worship modern day kikes? we are christians, specifically catholics, so obviously we fucking believe jesus fulfilled the messianic prophecy found in judaism. we are the successors to jews, not their slaves. great job being an even bigger retard

and how does this make us worship modern day kikes? we are christians, specifically catholics, so obviously we fucking believe jesus fulfilled the messianic prophecy found in judaism. we are the successors to jews, not their slaves. great job being an even bigger retard.
This.

By that logic all Christians are Jews
That logic is correct, unironically, the believers in Christ are the "New Jews"
But that's their cope. This way they feel included. The highest honor a Christian gets is that they're considered "honorary jews"

It's being talked about in the comments of the video I shared.

That logic is correct, unironically, the believers in Christ are the "New Jews"
But that's their cope. This way they feel included. The highest honor a Christian gets is that they're considered "honorary jews"

It's being talked about in the comments of the video I shared.
Christians are hypocrite Jews then cause they ignore all the rules in the Old Testament cause they like bacon and prawns

@ilieknothing see what I'm talking about in the post above?
This is what they believe LMAO
Yeah, they say they are latest patch to Judaism and Islam is an even newer patch (tbh though it was just Muhammad poorly plagiarising)

They don't, for centuries in Europe, Jesus was depicted with a whitewashed image and often portrayed as an Aryan prince.
Not denying, plenty of people are delusional. But the church has always believed, he was Jewish. In maronite catholic Churches he is usually, depicted as more middle eastern looking.

They don't, for centuries in Europe, Jesus was depicted with a whitewashed image and often portrayed as an Aryan prince.
Literally everyone from the Japanese to the Ethiopians depicts biblical characters as their race. Surprise, people make things that resemble themselves.

Yeah, they say they are latest patch to Judaism and Islam is an even newer patch (tbh though it was just Muhammad poorly plagiarising)
Don’t even get me started on pisslam. Didn’t their prophet marry a wealthy Jewish slut and rise to prominence?

That logic is correct, unironically, the believers in Christ are the "New Jews
New Jews as in chosen by God.
Not true. I have Never heard of anything called a "honorary jew" the Church belives it's the "New Israel" so basically, chosen by God. Has nothing to do with Jews lol.
Christians are hypocrite Jews then cause they ignore all the rules in the Old Testament cause they like bacon and prawns
Because, we aren't jews. Those don't apply to us lol. About eating bacon, everything after Christ is "clean" nothing is considered "unclean". No offense but these arguments are retarded.

Literally everyone from the Japanese to the Ethiopians depicts biblical characters as their race. Surprise, people make things that resemble themselves.
Oh no, they were depicted to them by jewish infiltrators. Indigenous people around the world didn't care about the mystical phenomena in the middle east at that time and didn’t even know that region existed.

Don’t even get me started on pisslam. Didn’t their prophet marry a wealthy Jewish slut and rise to prominence?
Yes but he made based laws against foids so he gets a pass

Kike-loving display of intelligence

Because, we aren't jews. Those don't apply to us lol. About eating bacon, everything after Christ is "clean" nothing is considered "unclean". No offense but these arguments are retarded.
Even in the gospel Jesus says he is not abolishing the laws of the Old Testament. I think Jesus would be aghast that people who claim to follow him eat bacon. It was Paul who made up all the stuff to screw the Old Testament

Yes but he made based laws against foids so he gets a pass
Perhaps. I’ll give him credit for promising the extermination of the Jews at the end of times. But such promises only came after he had consolidated his wealth and power.
In his early years, when he was still struggling, he showed a great love and pacifism for the Jews.

Oh no, they were depicted to them by jewish infiltrators. Indigenous people around the world didn't care about the mystical phenomena in the middle east at that time and didn’t even know that region existed.
Kike-loving display of intelligence
Leave me alone faggot I'm not replying anymore. You are either disingenuous or have a room temp IQ

Perhaps. I’ll give him credit for promising the extermination of the Jews at the end of times. But such promises only came after he had consolidated his wealth and power.
In his early years, when he was still struggling, he showed a great love and pacifism for the Jews.
Cause the Jews were influential and he was trying to get them to convert to his religion. He started hating them when the Jews didn’t want to convert

Good goys die for Israel.

Even in the gospel Jesus says he is not abolishing the laws of the Old Testament
Yes, that's true. But he Also said the whole law is fulfilled if you love God with all your heart and with all your soul.
think Jesus would be aghast that people who claim to follow him eat bacon
John actually, had a vision where God told him that nothing was unclean, this is before Paul.
was Paul who made up all the stuff to screw the Old Testament
There's no evidence the Gospels are corrupted

There are Trump worshippers who worship Israel and think that Trump is a god.

Then there are logical Trump supporters who support trump because he wants to decrease third world migration.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back