Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If all low-IQ females were sterilized, there would be no incels

• Thread starter BringBackPatriarchy
  • Start date
B

BringBackPatriarchy

Banned
-
Incels, stop blaming yourselves for your inceldom! It's not your fault!

Inceldom exists because of female reproductive choice. Since low quality men are weeded out of the gene pool by the laws of evolutionary biology, it should be obvious to anyone of normal intelligence that inceldom is 100% the fault of women.

If women of low genetic quality weren't allowed to breed, inceldom wouldn't be a problem. Also, government is significantly at fault for allowing these women to succumb to their animal instincts and breed. And that, my friends, is the ultimate black pill.

we already know this, and there's nothing that can be done
33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4 2

All women (within margin of error) are low IQ. You'd have to sterilize almost all of them.

Incels, stop blaming yourselves for your inceldom! It's not your fault!

Inceldom exists because of female reproductive choice. Since low quality men are weeded out of the gene pool by the laws of evolutionary biology, it should be obvious to anyone of normal intelligence that inceldom is 100% the fault of women.

If women of low genetic quality weren't allowed to breed, inceldom wouldn't be a problem. Also, government is significantly at fault for allowing these women to succumb to their animal instincts and breed. And that, my friends, is the ultimate black pill.

1. You said there'd be no incels, there's also be no human race afterwards lol

2. There are very few if any at all incels that blame themselves for this, we all already know its because women have too much power and choice.

we are the result of natural selection, we didnt meet the mark.

i just wish euthanasia was legal at this point. We should be allowed to die a painless/fearless death.

if women with a low genetic quality and low IQ weren't allowed to breed then we would also have to find another use for them, they wouldn't be of any legitimate value.

All women (within margin of error) are low IQ. You'd have to sterilize almost all of them.

I'm referring to women of below-average intelligence, not the purported 5 point male-female IQ difference.

1. You said there'd be no incels, there's also be no human race afterwards lol

Of course there would still be humans. They would just be of the new eugenically improved variety.

Of course there would still be humans. They would just be of the new eugenically improved variety.

What I meant is women are inherently low IQ so you'd end up killing more than you expect, it would be hard to sustain the population, it would start declining at some point.

I don't think so.

Inceldom primarily ecists because of the relation to other humans. Incels will exist as lomg as bottom males exist. 2 good looking parents can also create an Incel som due to genetic recombination

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back