Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if a women listens to you she is interested in you sexually

• Thread starter Deleted member 36516
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36516

wish i was never born tbh
-
from experience
when they listen it shows they are sexually inclined.
a girl will NOT listen to you if he has 0 sexual interest even if she is a family member. interest doesnt mean she'll make moves but she must accept you as a sexually able male to even consider what ure saying

damn, i talk to ur mom all the time maby i should shoot my shot

from experience
when they listen it shows they are sexually inclined.
a girl will NOT listen to you if he has 0 sexual interest even if she is a family member. interest doesnt mean she'll make moves but she must accept you as a sexually able male to even consider what ure saying
What? No it doesn't.

it isnt. the reason why she may not make moves is due to better supply in the market but if u have female friends or females who listen to you then u are NOT an incel

Cope of the year just because a female is listening to you that doesn’t mean she likes you sexually this has to be a joke

What? No it doesn't.

Cope of the year just because a female is listening to you that doesn’t mean she likes you sexually this has to be a joke
obvs it dont mean small talk. like a major convo. a girl wouldn't waste her time. just like she wouldnt reply to ure texts. so im actually very accurate.

if u cant get women to talk to you you cant fuck them. Just like no revenue no profit. very simple

foids don't have eye contact with me:feelsrope: