Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If a woman rejects me, I want her to be killed

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
I really don't think this belief system is illogical or wrong. If a woman would never have a relationship with me, she adds literally no value to my life. In fact, her existence only upsets me and makes my life worse, therefore I want her to die. She can't make my life any shittier if she's 6 feet underground. This isn't socially acceptable to say, but I still feel this nonetheless and don't see any reasons why I'm wrong to feel this way. Why would I want women who only add pain to my life to continue existing? That makes no sense.

In an ideal world for me, everybody I meet would at least add a little bit of value to my life, the deaths of women who actively fuck me over would make this hypothetical ideal world closer to becoming a reality so obviously I support this. You can call this type of thinking "mean" but it's not irrational and you can't deny there's at least some validity to it. It's actually quite simple, if a person is making your life worse, their deaths would stop them from making your life worse. If you acknowledge this, it is perfectly rational to want to kill women who reject you.

I would never kill any women myself, but I truly don't see anything wrong with simply wanting certain women to die if they are a net negative to your life.

tldr: I want women who won't love me or have sex with me to be killed since they can no longer hurt me if they're dead.

Last edited:
If a woman is a noodlewhore, I want her to die. If a woman is white, I want her to sex me.

IT might touch this but they have no moral high ground to stand on since they frequently advocate for many of us to kill ourselves. It's a pot and kettle situation

If a woman is a noodlewhore, I want her to die. If a woman is white, I want her to sex me.
same but before dying noodlewhore should have sex with me as well

every foid who rejects you not only wants you to die, but wants your genes from stop spreading. She absolutely wants any trace of you gone from this planet.

Not hating someone who rejects you is completely unnatural

every foid who rejects you not only wants you to die, but wants your genes from stop spreading. She absolutely wants any trace of you gone from this planet.

Based

yep. "rEspECt hEr dEcisIOns" fuck that. If a cunt wants my life to be miserable, I hope she drowns

I really don't think this belief system is illogical or wrong. If a woman would never have a relationship with me, she adds literally no value to my life. In fact, her existence only upsets me and makes my life worse, therefore I want her to die. She can't make my life any shittier if she's 6 feet underground. This isn't socially acceptable to say, but I still feel this nonetheless and don't see any reasons why I'm wrong to feel this way. Why would I want women who only add pain to my life to continue existing? That makes no sense.

In an ideal world for me, everybody I meet would at least add a little bit of value to my life, the deaths of women who actively fuck me over would make this hypothetical ideal world closer to becoming a reality so obviously I support this. You can call this type of thinking "mean" but it's not irrational and you can't deny there's at least some validity to it. It's actually quite simple, if a person is making your life worse, their deaths would stop them from making your life worse. If you acknowledge this, it is perfectly rational to want to kill women who reject you.

I would never kill any women myself, but I truly don't see anything wrong with simply wanting certain women to die if they are a net negative to your life.

tldr: I want women who won't love me or have sex with me to be killed since they can no longer hurt me if they're dead.
Based post! Fuck those disinterested foids

Very based. Put me in the screenshot, Redditfags.

IT might touch this but they have no moral high ground to stand on since they frequently advocate for many of us to kill ourselves. It's a pot and kettle situation
80% of is just screenshots of your posts now :feelskek: