Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a woman made a false rape accusation against me which then ruins me, I'd legit murder her

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
So too would many men. Most instances of violence is vigilante justice from the perspective of the perpetrator.

Getting damaged by a false rape accusation would be such an injustice-- and such a failure of the state's responsibility to adjudicate fairly between the citizenry -- that vigilante justice would be justified. When people perceive injustice of this magnitude at their expense they often become gleefully and happily vindictive and find pleasure and satisfaction in the thought and act of righting the scales of justice even at a significant cost to themselves.

Oddly, this line of reasoning makes me conclude that the occurrences of false rape accusations must be exaggerated in manosphere circles because otherwise we'd be seeing more foids getting murdered by the men whose lives they ruined with their lies.

Last edited:
I would too
IMG 20211225 191810

Better do what she falsely accused of :feelsLSD:

*edgy mode*

Naturally, of course.

Before the murder as a promise that her life will be spared if I get in the rape she slanderously accused me of. :dab::dab:

Oddly, this line of reasoning makes me conclude that the occurrences of false rape accusations must be exaggerated in manosphere circles because otherwise we'd be seeing more foids getting murdered by the men whose lives they ruined with their lies.
You underestimate how cucked most men are. They won't do anything even if the system fucks them over.

Yeah your life is already over anyway

No, they’ll have the unlucky man stuck in maximum security surrounded by lowIQ groids, spics and psycho guards.

Better to moneymaxx and make others slave. Inflation fills muh bank vaults at hyper-speed. Omicron is my friend.

Invest All Time High GIF by ProBit Global

• “Omicron produces more virus than delta.” “The masks capacity to interrupt or reduce transmission back and forth is likewise reduced.”

No, they’ll have the unlucky man stuck in maximum security surrounded by lowIQ groids, spics and psycho guards.

Many noble actions have landed many heroes in jail.

So too would many men. Most instances of violence is vigilante justice from the perspective of the perpetrator.

Getting damaged by a false rape accusation would be such an injustice-- and such a failure of the state's responsibility to adjudicate fairly between the citizenry -- that vigilante justice would be justified. When people perceive injustice of this magnitude at their expense they often become gleefully and happily vindictive and find pleasure and satisfaction in the thought and act of righting the scales of justice even at a significant cost to themselves.

The only logical decision tbh.

Yeah your life is already over anyway

There are things I would not contemplate doing to another human being I was pissed off at if from the selfish calculation that it could *reasonably* motivate them to want to see me dead. We have a social compact under which we place limitations on our behavior and actions and wherein we don't act like evil and destructive shits towards others because, partly at least, we don't want to risk retaliatory evil shit from them. I don't do evil to you if you don't do evil to me. A damaging false rape accusation is an evil shitty thing that deserves an evil shitty response. It's the state's job to provide this "punishment" on the liar. If it doesn't step up it means the social compact is broken and the victim of the false rape accusation should murder the lying whore and thereby in the process embarrass the state for its compliance with the destruction of his livelihood and reputation. Also, I think most women *instinctively* agree that a false rape accusation is an evil shit thing to do which could cost them their lives. I therefore conclude that the manosphere exaggerates false rape accusations.

Last edited:
There are things I would not contemplate doing to another human being I was pissed off at if from the selfish calculation that it could *reasonably* motivate them to want to see me dead. We live under a social compact under which we place limitations on our behavior and actions and wherein we don't act like evil and destructive shits towards others because, partly at least, we don't want to risk retaliatory evil shit from them. I don't do evil to you if you don't do evil to me. A damaging false rape accusation is an evil shitty thing that deserves an evil shitty response. It's the state's job to provide this "punishment" on the liar. If it doesn't step up it means the social compact is broken and the victim of the false rape accusation should murder the lying whore and thereby in the process embarrass the state for its compliance with the destruction of his livelihood and reputation.
Yh bro actual rape followed by murder is what those whores deserve. They should be made to rape their pussies with knives themselves

If I was accused of rape, served 30 years in jail because if it, finally let out, and the woman got no penalty for it. I’d kill her no doubt

Don't talk to those evil creatures. They will ruin you and will traumatise you. Fuck femoids

just never falsely rape women.

Yh bro actual rape followed by murder is what those whores deserve. They should be made to rape their pussies with knives themselves

I do not endorse forcing false rape accusers to rape themselves with sharp objects such as knives or broken beer bottles. Gratuitous barbarity will not be needed here as it is enough that I wholeheartedly endorse their execution at the hands of their victim from a "cosmic justice" point of view in cases when the state fails to *reasonably* punish the vicious lying whore or declines to do so altogether because "we wouldn't want to discourage other women from coming forward you know :soy: "

hey guys, please engage me and give me attention.

please? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited: