Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If a woman has not responded to you in 3 hours, and u don't delete her, you're a cuck

U

uninstall

Banned
-
title says it all tbh

even if she responds after that, it's basically over

yet many cucks would wait for a response 24 hours

jlf at similar cucks

ANY WOMAN that's remotely INTERESTED IN you, will respond within 3 hours

"Hey" - Sent 37 hours ago by cuck
-Read by Femoid-
Cuck still has "Conversation" open and has checked 11 times, and has even lost a few hours of sleep over it.

It's over. She didn't even read the name.

"Hey" - Sent 37 hours ago by cuck
-Read by Femoid-
Cuck still has "Conversation" open and has checked 11 times, and has even lost a few hours of sleep over it.

It's over. She didn't even read the name.

after doing my landwhale experiment

(WHICH HONESTLY BLEW ME AWAY

i thought i was sleeping

i literally screamed WHAT THE FUCK when I saw that 10+ people have liked me while I was writting the bio}

I am more convinced than ever that the NEEDINESS and white knight behavior are in the core of everything

Men think that by being nice to women and needy AF, they will get them...

LMFAO

you have to be a total jerk douchebag serial killer

otherwise women are turned off by you

----------------------

IF SHE has not responded within 3 hours during the day time, delete her or you are a cuk

I don't even talk to girls, not even online. I don't know where to meet them, I could only really handle a girl who was also an otaku/alternative anyways and they're all online. But where?

Women beg Chads to speak to them via chat, no matter the situation they're in. If the female won't respond then it means that she's simply not interested.

true. jfl at thinking she didn't see it. people are fucking glued to their phone in this day and age.

especially women and cucks ofc

A6F4D76C BC47 438B AFD8 7D1DA9634AB3

Can confirm, roasties reply in max 30 mins while chad can take up to a whole day

"Haha, stupid incels, I bet you cuss out anyone who doesn't reply instantly"

"Haha, stupid incels, I bet you cuss out anyone who doesn't reply instantly"
"I just got depression because Brad texted me back instead of Chad. Gosh, women have it so hard in this world!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back