Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If a woman gave you a chance, do you think you could make her happy?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
In my case, I think the only differences between a Chad and me are his looks and experience. Other than that, a Chad is just as flawed as any of us. If a girl could see past my ugly looks and gave me a genuine chance, I could try my best to be a good boyfriend but only if she was willing to be loyal to me and didn't act like a whore.

You can't make them happy.

I think most here would make good boyfriends to a loyal foid, but they wouldn't appreciate it.

No. I'm broke and live with mama and dada

It's pretty much impossible to make women happy with the current culture and laws. Women were created to submit to their husbands and for childbearing, they won't ever be happy in this crazy feminist dystopia. And women are very prone to deceit and to the status quo, so pretty much all young women are feminists, be it radical or mild ones.

They want to be like men but they will never be men and will never be happy trying to be men no matter what.

Cats will never be happy if you push them to be like dogs.

Last edited:
women can only be happy if you have looks

No, I'm physically subpar, and emotionally bankrupt.

No im too far gone

It's pretty much impossible to make women happy with the current culture and laws. Women were created to submit to their husbands and for childbearing, they won't ever be happy in this crazy feminist dystopia. And women are very prone to deceit and to the status quo, so pretty much all young women are feminists, be it radical or mild ones.

They want to be like men but they will never be men and will never be happy trying to be men no matter what.

Cats will never be happy if you push them to be like dogs.

In my case, I think the only differences between a Chad and me are his looks and experience. Other than that, a Chad is just as flawed as any of us. If a girl could see past my ugly looks and gave me a genuine chance, I could try my best to be a good boyfriend but only if she was willing to be loyal to me and didn't act like a whore.
I'll always know that she would chose chad over me. And I'll die knowing that.

Make her happy ? :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: . I just want to fuck a foid's mouth tbh ngl.

Not at my height no

Yes, but she wouldn't want that.

Not really, its really hard to satisfy woman, I'm already too far gone anyway. So what's the point?

Why would I want to make she happy, that spoiled b3atch. If I'm not happy with her she can die for what I care.

There is no such thing as being a 'good' partner. There is only being attractive enough or not.

The definition of a 'good' partner is basically your ability to take care of them as you would of a child, or being their emotional tampoon.

Personality wise I could make her happy. But lookswise, she will always be seeking someone better, because why not? If she can find a better looking male, why settle for less? Even if I beat personality she could go for a man that's tolerable personality and good looking.

My trueceldom kind of also causes mentalceldom. I am so ugly that if a foid gave me a chance I would say no because I am so ugly I cannot fathom intimacy. I need to get surgery before I even look someone in the eyes irl, let alone be touched.

Whether the female is happy or not is completely irrelevant. What is relevant, is that you can fuck her whenever you want and that she is loyal to you.

They wouldn’t appreciate it so what’s the point.

if she was above becky I would take hundreds pics of her then sell them tbh