Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a woman agrees to have sex with you then she wants your babies

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
This is a FUNDAMENTAL principle of sexual behavior. No matter how many condoms you put on or how many birth control pills she takes the primitive part of her brain STILL
thinks that sex=pregnancy. This applies to men as well in the sense that if you are able to get hard with a woman then your primitive mind wants to cum inside her and
successfully impregnate her. No matter how much media and society tries to sugracoat sex by saying it's something people do for fun and pleasure, its procreative nature still
remains. On a subconscious level both the man and the woman believe that intercourse will result in pregnancy.

If you are an incel, no girl wants to have sex with you. This means that no woman wants your babies which means that they don't want you to reproduce which means that
your genes, and you by extent, are TRASH. Women themselves don't understand this just like they don't understand how their arousal mechanism works. When a female is
horny for a guy she is just lusting over his genes because she considers them good enough for reproduction.

Of course, this happens on a subconscious level and manytimes they will say it was his personality that attracted them because they can't explain it otherwise. Some women
will admit he is hot but they still don't understand that they like him because of his superior reproductive value. There is also the term "Daddy Material" which basically means
that a guy is so attractive that a girl wants to have his babies which basically proves my point that sexual attraction=genetic validation. Girls that use the afformantioned term
are redpilled about their arousal mechanism.

Sex=Reproduction for both men and women. Consent to sex even with all protective measures means agreeing to have kids. Us, subhuman incels, are genetic garbage
and we will never be approved to fuck a girl. We don't have reproductive value and they don't want our genes to be passed on. Incel=Genetic Failure.

Birth control fucked us.

Yup this is true. This is how I've always viewed it as well.

normiesgunnurm said:
Birth control fucked us.

It actually didn't. We wouldn't have sex even if birth control wasn't  a thing.

incelman said:
It actually didn't. We wouldn't have sex even if birth control wasn't  a thing.

Uncontrolled hypergamy is the direct result of birth control.

normiesgunnurm said:
Uncontrolled hypergamy is the direct result of birth control.

Incels existed in all parts of history man. Back in the prehistoric times only 30% of men got to have sex and I'm sure condoms and birth control had not been invented and neiehr was abortion.

My GF never wants kids. She hates them more than I do.

Grotesque said:

Warned for bragging, you're at 30% now so take it easy.

incelman said:
Incels existed in all parts of history man. Back in the prehistoric times only 30% of men got to have sex and I'm sure condoms and birth control had not been invented and neiehr was abortion.

It wasn't like that in the 1920s. Hypergamy was well controlled. Birth control changed everything.

this is just common sense, but often sluts will settle for a beta provider or end up not having kids because they held out for giga chad

normiesgunnurm said:
It wasn't like that in the 1920s. Hypergamy was well controlled. Birth control changed everything.

Hypergamy was controlled but genetic trash like us still existed

rickvanderhammer said:
this is just common sense, but often sluts will settle for a beta provider or end up not having kids because they held out for giga chad

Not having kids is a conscious decision. The impregnation part happens subconcsiously.

incelman said:
Hypergamy was controlled but genetic trash like us still existed

Subhuman or not if you had a job in 1920 you were guaranteed a wife. Most likely a virgin too. Looks had nothing to do with it.

normiesgunnurm said:
Subhuman or not if you had a job in 1920 you were guaranteed a wife. Most likely a virgin too. Looks had nothing to do with it.

Women's biology couldn't have changed much since then. It's only 2 generations. With your logic they should still be able to get wet with subhumans.

incelman said:

There is a period of history where something like only 5% of the men reproduced. The ultimate incel period. Maybe we are approaching that period again?

blackcel said:
There is a period of history where something like only 5% of the men reproduced. The ultimate incel period. Maybe we are approaching that period again?

Yes. Chaos will rise again and it will be all over for us.

incelman said:
Women's biology couldn't have changed much since then. It's only 2 generations. With your logic they should still be able to get wet with subhumans.

they may have been married/had sex with their incel husbands but females probably cucked them too. at least now, we're just outright rejected rather than be part of a forced marriage

7339er said:
they may have been married/had sex with their incel husbands but females probably cucked them too. at least now, we're just outright rejected rather than be part of a forced marriage

Why would a woman have sex with a man she doesn't get turned on by?

incelman said:
Why would a woman have sex with a man she doesn't get turned on by?

Because they would be rejected by society as they are rejecting their husband chosen by their parents in an arranged marriage. 

Arranged marriage still happens in Asian/Indian/Arab/African cultures. If they reject their parents choice of husband, they might just get a bottle of acid thrown in their face  ;)

incelman said:

Of course their biology wasn't any different. I was just touching on the topic of "sex led to pregnancy" that you introduced. Back then there was no birth control, so a femoid couldn't just fuck as many Chads as she could, she had to settle for the beta who would take care of her kids. If you had a job, you had a wife. Birth control completely destroyed the sexual market for low tier males.

Grotesque said:

So fking weird that this guy identifies with incels

7339er said:
Because they would be rejected by society as they are rejecting their husband chosen by their parents in an arranged marriage. 

Arranged marriage still happens in Asian/Indian/Arab/African cultures. If they reject their parents choice of husband, they might just get a bottle of acid thrown in their face  ;)

SO they are bascially perma prostistutes

normiesgunnurm said:
Of course their biology wasn't any different. I was just touching on the topic of "sex led to pregnancy" that you introduced. Back then there was no birth control, so a femoid couldn't just fuck as many Chads as she could, she had to settle for the beta who would take care of her kids. If you had a job, you had a wife. Birth control completely destroyed the sexual market for low tier males.

So, girls still like us but they just opt for Chad?

I would say that it's not that they want your baby, it's that they are either okay with taking the risk of having one or are okay with abortion/contraception so there is no risk to them.

A woman is always at risk for pregnancy whenever having sex (even with a condom). However, most of them would risk getting pregnant with a Chad then an incel, which causes them to skip over us and not have sex with us, but instead with Chads.

incelman said:
This is a FUNDAMENTAL principle of sexual behavior. No matter how many condoms you put on or how many birth control pills she takes the primitive part of her brain STILL
thinks that sex=pregnancy. This applies to men as well in the sense that if you are able to get hard with a woman then your primitive mind wants to cum inside her and
successfully impregnate her. No matter how much media and society tries to sugracoat sex by saying it's something people do for fun and pleasure, its procreative nature still
remains. On a subconscious level both the man and the woman believe that intercourse will result in pregnancy.

If you are an incel, no girl wants to have sex with you. This means that no woman wants your babies which means that they don't want you to reproduce which means that
your genes, and you by extent, are TRASH. Women themselves don't understand this just like they don't understand how their arousal mechanism works. When a female is
horny for a guy she is just lusting over his genes because she considers them good enough for reproduction.

Of course, this happens on a subconscious level and manytimes they will say it was his personality that attracted them because they can't explain it otherwise. Some women
will admit he is hot but they still don't understand that they like him because of his superior reproductive value. There is also the term "Daddy Material" which basically means
that a guy is so attractive that a girl wants to have his babies which basically proves my point that sexual attraction=genetic validation. Girls that use the afformantioned term
are redpilled about their arousal mechanism.

Sex=Reproduction for both men and women. Consent to sex even with all protective measures means agreeing to have kids. Us, subhuman incels, are genetic garbage
and we will never be approved to fuck a girl. We don't have reproductive value and they don't want our genes to be passed on. Incel=Genetic Failure.

You must be correct because the only purpose of copulation is to procreate. Sure, we do it for pleasure as well, but it is still a selection made by the femoid. There's a reason they want to fuck you, they are attracted to you, and offspring can result. 

Femoids were still hypergamous in the 20's, but it's just that they did it when they were most fertile and had their husbands raise the children. Society was set up so that they couldn't branch swing as easily. They depended on their husbands for everything and could not simply walk away. Also social stigma was stronger in those days. The femoid will always find a way to get Chad's golden seed, no matter the confines of their cultures. No society is 100% immune from hypergamy. Some are incredibly good at suppressing it, but there is always some level of it present.

blickpall said:
I would say that it's not that they want your baby, it's that they are either okay with taking the risk of having one or are okay with abortion/contraception so there is no risk to them.

Being ok to take the risk is basically the same idea

idkwattodowithlife said:
A woman is always at risk for pregnancy whenever having sex (even with a condom). However, most of them would risk getting pregnant with a Chad then an incel, which causes them to skip over us and not have sex with us, but instead with Chads.

And that is because we are genetically inferior subhumans and no girl wants our babies.

I hate abortions, but I wish I was aborted.

incelman, tell me something I don't know

incelman said:
Being ok to take the risk is basically the same idea

And that is because we are genetically inferior subhumans and no girl wants our babies.

Yes but the latter portion of my statement (being okay with contraception including Plan B and abortion) is representative of a growing demographic in the West among young fertile women in our generations, not to mention being on the pill. You can't exclude those people from your theory considering they are the majority in some areas of the US and Europe, particularly college towns and high schools.

no shit. no woman would risk pregnancy with an ugly loser