Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If a villain asked for your help to destroy today's society

would you help him?

• Hell yeah fuck society

Votes: 58 92.1%
  • No i'm soy

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhumancel

Subhumancel

Ascending...
-
Would you help him ?

I personally would as i hate society and villains are always cool.

Yes of course I would help my @Villain brother

obviously yes, i fucking hate society

Villain = Recessed jaw + balding

this is my dream

No but only because I don’t want to be a sidekick to anyone tbh

Otherwise, fuck society.

FUCK YES. I would save my family though.

thr6.jpg

Would you help him ?

I personally would as i hate society and villains are always cool.
ill say, fuk yes, give the a weapon and ill be a Dark hERo, ill be the CHOosen ONE

ill say, fuk yes, give the a weapon and ill be a Dark hERo, ill be the CHOosen ONE
It's seriously ovER for society if we all CHOose to be hERos.

Hell yeah, lockjaw brother

It's seriously ovER for society if we all CHOose to be hERos.
hell yes, im going to found a large Incels Army, just imagine, Ricecels, currycels, manlets, enithcels, whitecels, mentalcels, every incel in this fking world, we will be the conquerors

Attachments

• ax2Yrd2_700b.jpg
    ax2Yrd2_700b.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 61
hell yes, im going to found a large Incels Army, just imagine, Ricecels, currycels, manlets, enithcels, whitecels, mentalcels, every incel in this fking world, we will be the conquerors
I'M IN
tenor.gif

Alright,Which 3 faggots chose the second option?:soy::soy::soy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

I'd be suspicious of an FBI honeypot if this happened

Not sure if I'd help but yeah, fuck modern western society.

I'd help but only if I get paid for it

Modern society gives us nothing, destroying it is the only way to create equality

they are already destroying themselves just a lil more and everything would be in chaos

It depends on what the goal of the villain, like if he doesn't have a defined plan and just plan to turn the city into a desert wasteland then no.

If his goal is like smash all feminists and toss them to gulags and command postalmen to post propaganda posters on streets then hell yes, then reform society to a patriarchy stage and purging of degeneration, then hell yes sign me in.

That sounds like Caesar legion from FNV actually, so I'd do it in a heartbeat.

NO ive been very much into soylent lately tbthbthtbtb

we are supposed to villians:

comics, tv, cinema make villians ugly and less like chad... big nose, ugly face. skinny and short

when I noticed this it was a massive black pill SLAP... we aren't supposed to be attractive, we are the hated

we are supposed to villians:

comics, tv, cinema make villians ugly and less like chad... big nose, ugly face. skinny and short

when I noticed this it was a massive black pill SLAP... we aren't supposed to be attractive, we are the hated
tbh the media is doing us a favor by casting incels as villains, very dark triad which is a attractive personality trait to foids, boosting SMV.

tbh the media is doing us a favor by casting incels as villains, very dark triad which is a attractive personality trait to foids, boosting SMV.

no, you need to be hot or normie tier in order to impress foidz...
if you're ugly and evil its not enough...name one foid who found Cho attractive..he wasn't Dylan Klebold
Dylan was tall, blonde and not bad looking. just read the youtube comments and romanticism Dylan receives and compare that to Cho
Dylan was also depressive, a massive plus gave him an almost "tormented soul" identity... which adds to his looks...

no, you need to be hot or normie tier in order to impress foidz...
if you're ugly and evil its not enough...name one foid who found Cho attractive..he wasn't Dylan Klebold
Dylan was tall, blonde and not bad looking. just read the youtube comments and romanticism Dylan receives and compare that to Cho
Cho shot up his school at a time where media exposure isnt as strong and shootings were less known, social media less popular etc.
We don't know how Cho will hold up if he committed it today.

Here's my evidence

https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw........0....1..gws-wiz.......0i67j0.BySCtO-oA9Y

Worship of school shooters wasnt really widespread until the mid 2010s

I can assume you that this villain effect has benefited at least one individual, that is Nikolas Cruz who has feminine facial features and narrow face.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/...-cruz-prison-love-letters-20180327-story.html

Cho shot up his school at a time where media exposure isnt as strong and shootings were less known, social media less popular etc.
We don't know how Cho will hold up if he committed it today.

Here's my evidence

https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw=1197&bih=811&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:1999,cd_max:2008&ei=LrRBXP66BYj4hwOhtangBA&q=columbine+love+letters&oq=columbine+love+letters&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i22i30.8215.9652..9757...0.0..0.65.739.14......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i67j0.BySCtO-oA9Y

Worship of school shooters wasnt really widespread until the mid 2010s

I can assume you that this villain effect has benefited at least one individual, that is Nikolas Cruz who has feminine facial features and narrow face.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/...-cruz-prison-love-letters-20180327-story.html

View attachment 81979

hmmm, columbine had a massive recognition in the late 2000's just by looking at Cho I can so tell he wont have the romanticism Dylan would.
Chos ethnic, he doesn't have western features, not the best voice and hes probably shorter than Dylan.

Dylan had that gawkey/woodey Allen look that - " im not like other girls " - type foidz like. Combined with his height he will get way more foidz than Cho. Both Eric and Dylan looked cool, trench coats/t-shirts with "deathly" slogans written on them

it all adds to the romanticism, I can see why foidz will swoon over the columbine killers as apposed than Cho (a strange voiced, ethnic)
ironically its black pilled how one realises the differences between Cho's recognition and Eric/Dylan. Very eye opening

but I do hear you, and agree with you regarding how popular school shootings are and the timelines makes a difference

Last edited:
Would me and him be successful and be able to get tons of free stuff after we win? Because then if so. But if everything got destroyed and you don't get a whole city to yourself then what's the point?

No I wouldn't there is always a catch, he'll probably end up using you for his plans and then kill you after he's done using you. This basically comes down to your own definition of logic weather or not you would help him.