Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If a straight man calls you handsome among a group of other dudes, what does that mean?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16608
  • Start date
Deleted member 16608

Deleted member 16608

lower than whale shit
-
Is he gay? Wha'sgoin on heyear?

Probably being sarcastic.

sarcastic because im subhuman
gay or funny if i was a normie

Either he's a fag, being sarcastic or you're an ultra chad and he couldn't resist.

Sarcastic or he loves the cock

:feelstastyman: Ur gay if your eyes have ever grazed the shadow of another man before

Dunno about straight men, but I had a foid orthodontist call me handsome while she was telling me how much she wanted to bill me. She probably figured an obvious incel would fall for flirtation, but I almost laughed out loud. So I guess sometimes people might call you that when they want $$$ too.

That he's not straight

Makiing fun of you.

• Sarcastic

Or

• You are really good looking

Or

• He's not straight.

It's easy, see

You are here

Other person calling you beautiful

Remember, you are here

SARCASM 100%

Jeu gPa9COKB5gFo2swYwA r

He is a little jelly about some of your features (but is not jerk enough to hate). Maybe he has weird ears and you don't, so he immediately finds you stunning, only thinking about his personal insecurity.

It's 2019, could just be complimenting you because you are actually good looking.

It's not difficult to understand.
A group of men spotted a lonely ugly loser.
Wanted to humiliate him. Nothing more.
Not because he is "handsome" or has "pretty ears".

Sarcastic, or you're just Chad.

it would wierd me the fuck out if that happened i think he is fucking with you but not sure 2019 is a strange time to be alive

If he is straight then he might actually mean it.

He is not straight

this happened to me in my early twenties. it was among a group of coworkers consisting of middle aged men while we drove to lunch in the same care. it's stuck with me ever since. the only ones to call me handsome have been gay men (one twink, one down-low bi married guy) or this aforementioned instance. what's confusing is I was told growing up women aren't socially encouraged to "approach", yet I read chadfishes and watch faceandlms vids and women basically cream themselves in front of chad and offer to suck his dick. I don't know what to take at face value anymore.