Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If a robber pointed a gun at me, I'd just tell him to fucking do it

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Yesterday was a shitty day for me cause I had to work on saturday, usually I don't do it but I needed the money, and on my way home I was so depressed that I thought that if someone pointed a gun at me and tried to robb me I'd just tell him to finish me already, to pull the trigger and kill me. Cause what's the point? My life is a mess. No one loves me.

Me too, i'd even help him point it at my head

Why don’t just do it yourself?

Been there done that...

It never works.

They always do the opposite of what you tell them. I think they are mean.

If anything, they'd shoot you in the non vital organs and you'd either survive very uncomfortably maybe with a disability and a long recovery time that costs a lot, or you'll die painfully

I was so depressed that I thought that if someone pointed a gun at me and tried to robb me I'd just tell him to finish me already, to pull the trigger and kill me.
I literally think about this all the time. Especially when I'm in class I always hope some guy will lose his shit and go ER and kill me in the process.

I'd rather get killed by a robber than have a perfect loyal 16 yr old 10/10 virgin stacy submit her complete love and devotion to me for the rest of her life.