Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a incel somehow gets an arranged marriage how will he know if his wife is a virgin???

I

islamicincel

Veteran
Imagine being unlucky enough to marry a slut who fucked white guys in her prime and then marries you to beta bux her.

Just fucking lol that would be hell on earth.

How you supposed to know shes a virgin and not done anything sexual with guys?

You gotta marry her really young. The odds of her both not being a virgin and having a type of hymen which doesn't break at the first intercourse are very low if she's super young.

i wouldnt even mind beta buxxing i probs wouldnt be able to do it just from the genetic mess that is my face

You gotta marry her really young. The odds of her both not being a virgin and having a type of hymen which doesn't break at the first intercourse are very low if she's super young.

Even young foids are getting fucked as early as age 11

Even young foids are getting fucked as early as age 11
True, but it's thankfully still not that common. Most foids lose their virginity to young Chad/thug at around 14-15 nowadays, I'd estimate.

The real tricky part is making sure that she didn't even do anything sexual at all, because the physical virginity of her pussy is checkable with a high degree of success. But maybe she blew some young Chad fucker or gave him a handjob, you'll never know if that's the case.

You will never know. In my University in Israel muslim girls were coming from Arab villages after weekend at home all covered up and look modest. They would go to the dorms and change to total western outfit, and dress like the Jewish or Russian girls. And then running around looking for chads to suck their dicks.

If she bleeds during sex I guess

Hymen isnt indicator, because nowadays the hymen isn't needed anymore so a lot of girls are born without it or it can break because of every day activity :feelstrash:

sorry bros

When a girl is born, you just follow her every move like a shadow and when she is the right age, marry her. In that way, you will know she never did anything sexual.