Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If a guy has a chad face, how low can he go height-wise for him to be a truecel?

LooksAreLife

LooksAreLife

Captain
★★★★★
I would say at 5'3 tbh, at that height you're shorter than the average foid.

anything below 5'8 its over

I think 5’3 is probably righr. I know one manlet who is like my height but he slays cuz good face. 5’3 would be the straw that broke the camels back though I think, shorter than average woman is truly subhuman

I think 5’3 is probably righr. I know one manlet who is like my height but he slays cuz good face. 5’3 would be the straw that broke the camels back though I think, shorter than average woman is truly subhuman
Tbh.

5'6
If you're 5'5 or lower, you're entering incel territory.
But it depends on the average height of foids in the area.

I think height and face are proportional in their importance. They both matter but being exceptional in one of the two will make up for a deficit in the other. So a god tier face can make up for awful height and being really tall can make up for an awful face. But there is only so much mitigation a chad face or great height can compensate for. It is possible to be so short that no face can save you. That’s probably around 5’5 or 5’4. Likewise, it is possible to have a face so subhuman that no height could save you.

this. if you are below that you could only go for a dwarf

cope thread. If he has a male model face he can always go after foids that are 4'9-4'11.

cope. face is king

do you really think any foid would be fine introducing her bf to her female friends who are taller than him? even if hes a chad I don't think that's gonna happen.

do you really think any foid would be fine introducing her bf to her female friends who are taller than him? even if hes a chad I don't think that's gonna happen.
you're thinking too much into this.

I've seen girls date chads who are shorter than themselves.

face is LAW

you're thinking too much into this.

I've seen girls date chads who are shorter than themselves.

face is LAW
You're right tbh, I'm 5'10 but I don't get shit cause of my ugly face, I don't know what its like for turbomanlets but good face >>>>> everything else

Chad is always chad.
Nick Vujicic 7