Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a guy had Girls as a teen does he get roasties when older?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I keep reading here about cels saying missed out on teen love , KHV and such.

Okay so I am low iq but does that mean that a guy who got nothing in highschool is screwed for life? Obviously some guys grow tall, lose weight and become chad, just forget about those cherrypicking guys, is the average teencel screwed when older when approaching roasties?

Are the teen years a forecast of later life? I guess maybe thats when smv is set in stone once puberty reveals your adult face?

Obviously a teen 10/10 cannot be compared to a 50 year ol 10/10 but the roasties are also the same age so just wondering why people say it gets better with age while me approaching 40 is wishing for a pussy or even just a panty to sniff, or even just to touch a bob and vegin . Or i s it all just blue pill nonsence?

People here cope about "teen love" because that's when foids are in their prime so once you're over 18, you will never get a chance to fuck them again, even if you're a late bloomer and end up being a mogger.

if you didnt get bitches in highschool it means that you will NEVER experience virgin love.

Yes, he does. Unless if he gets in an accident or something that deforms his face.

Even if he doesn't, he still has completed one of the most important human development milestones. Win-Win.

People here cope about "teen love" because that's when foids are in their prime so once you're over 18, you will never get a chance to fuck them again, even if you're a late bloomer and end up being a mogger.
doesnt even have anything to do with the sex, its just that if you tried to ""love"" a non-virgin you will be met back with nothing but the 1000 cock stare

if this image doesnt revolt you i dont know what will. even one man will defile her pussy and you will be using USED GOODS!

there's a reason why cars lose value once they drive off the lot, so do women

That's probably true to some extent, however, it's true that your teens is when love is the purest. Your money, your job, your house etc. aren't factors during teen dating. Just pure love. (Or rather, just pure sexual attraction because that's basically what female love boils down to.)

Do men LIKE humiliation? Do men WANT non-virgin women? Do men LIKE cuckoldry? No, they don't. No man likes worthless used up devalued and defiled whores but the brutal truth is that men accept it because they have no other choice. It is simple sexual economics 101. It is simple supply and demand. Demand is high, supply is little.
Well supply isn't really little. Pussy is not a rare resource at all but despite that, pussy is the most precious resource on the planet. Yes, the price of pussy is artificially inflated but still, it is extremely high so if a man gets lucky to get some used up defiled pussy, he will be glad to take it no matter how many kilometers it has on the cockometer

if you didnt get bitches in highschool it means that you will NEVER experience virgin love.
This. Back then, foids weren't as corrupted and used up, both physically and emotionally, which is why they are more desirable.

That's probably true to some extent, however, it's true that your teens is when love is the purest. Your money, your job, your house etc. aren't factors during teen dating. Just pure love. (Or rather, just pure sexual attraction because that's basically what female love boils down to.)
this makes sense tbh. So teen love is a measure of smv, no teen love is a sure sign of low smv. Makes good statistical/corrolation sense

Last edited:
This. Back then, foids weren't as corrupted and used up, both physically and emotionally, which is why they are more desirable.
Yep. Nowadays you cant even sell women they are 100% worthless

20 and above is roastie

is the average teencel screwed when older when approaching roasties?
Nope, the average teencel should be able to betabuxx a single mother landwhale sheboon.

Nope, the average teencel should be able to betabuxx a single mother landwhale sheboon.
i meant when he is "OLDER" i.e years after highschool

Not every male has sex in high school, lots do it later

but high school love is highly romanticized in films, etc., so people treat it as an ideal

unless they started puberty early as shit and became a manlet

it does and i'll make a thread later about it
its called experience pill

chad has way more experience

it does and i'll make a thread later about it
its called experience pill

chad has way more experience
and?

Does experience make them more successful?

and?

Does experience make them more successful?

yes easily
black pill negative traits stack same way positive traits stack for chads
a chad can have 5-10 positive halo effect that improve his smv and launch him further into the upper echelon of the world
while incels have multiple effect stacking for their failo effect.

honestly this is why i feel we live in a simulation cause this shit is just buff and debuffs :feelskek:

yes easily
black pill negative traits stack same way positive traits stack for chads
a chad can have 5-10 positive halo effect that improve his smv and launch him further into the upper echelon of the world
while incels have multiple effect stacking for their failo effect.

honestly this is why i feel we live in a simulation cause this shit is just buff and debuffs :feelskek:
ok u talking how its effects their thinking about the world and life. It makes them so to say more confident about themsleves?

19 is kinda your last good year to ascend. Lots of bro”cels” of mine ascended by this age and seem quite happy, if you missed out in highschool you can still find solace in getting in relationships in college.

Okay so I am low iq but does that mean that a guy who got nothing in highschool is screwed for life? Obviously some guys grow tall, lose weight and become chad, just forget about those cherrypicking guys, is the average teencel screwed when older when approaching roasties?
He has some trauma to deal with, but if he started getting women at 20 then he'll be mostly healed when he's 30. He'll have had girlfriends and he won't settle for roasties because he can do better.

The thing is that missing on teen love is a huge indicator that your life is already over and you failed life.