Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If a girl wears these things she is a 100% THOT that has token MILES of Chad cock

Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★
This is from personal experience:

Belly piercing

Choker

Tongue piercing

Absolutely degenerate

"It's for comfort."

Bitch please, we know it's for attracting Chad cock

You forgot Yoga pants / leggings

High IQ post.

why do they all wear chokers (or w/e those things are) i dont understand

Same for whatever these kinds of "skirts" are that make their asses stand out:

MYAB-_10_of_35.jpg

These ones are the worst. It just screams "slut" to me.

Whatever happened to wearing non-revealing, more decent stuff like this?

women_1950s_floral_rockabillty_long_sleeve_pinup_cocktail_ball_dress_cf1410_pink_black_floral_01.jpg

I can't believe I had to resort to doing a fucking Google Image Search for women's clothing to find these pictures...

With summer coming around the corner up north, we incels have to be tormented with hoes flaunting their goodies while getting nothing for eternity.

Great life

With summer coming around the corner up north, we incels have to be tormented with hoes flaunting their goodies while getting nothing for eternity.

Great life

good thing i never leave my house hehehe

why do they all wear chokers (or w/e those things are) i dont understand

Because they want to signal to Chad that he should choke them while fucking. Bitches love sexually abusive men as long as they are handsome (see: 50 Shades of Grey)

Bitches that walk around with their asses hanging out = giga slut

b213596ef15069b46dbc66cff2019c41.png

Bitches that walk around with their asses hanging out = giga slut

b213596ef15069b46dbc66cff2019c41.png

"Entirely comfortable and functional! teehee"

Jfl at sluts wearing degenerate clothes for Chad's attention, but if an incel stared at them for a second they'd file a sexual harassment case.

Never understood what people find attractive in tattoos and piercings. Body mutilating degenerates.

"Entirely comfortable and functional! teehee"

Jfl at sluts wearing degenerate clothes for Chad's attention, but if an incel stared at them for a second they'd file a sexual harassment case.
It's the summer bro. Too hot to be wearing pants.

All this is to me is targets. Every whore like this should have its tongue cut off, stabbed in the gut and then hanged.

I like it tbh
it's a turn on for me
it's true they are easier/sluttier tough

I like it tbh
it's a turn on for me
it's true they are easier/sluttier tough
ofc its a turn on its suposed to be. they want everyone to get mad turned on by them, but theyll only give chad what they are adverising

All this is to me is targets. Every whore like this should have its tongue cut off, stabbed in the gut and then hanged.
then fucked in the hole you stabbed her in

That thingy in 2nd pic idk why but I find women to look more sluttier and it's like them virtue signaling "fuck me", I find it hot tho tbh tbh

That thingy in 2nd pic idk why but I find women to look more sluttier and it's like them virtue signaling "fuck me", I find it hot tho tbh tbh
its designed to turn men on. it represents submission

I hate those girls who dress up in those old fashioned jeans makes me want to slap them