Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a girl wants "to take it slow" it's over.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
This applies more towards normies than us because we don't even get a chance.
If a woman said she wants to take it slow that means she dosnt actually like you.
That means she won't have sex with you for months or years into the relationship, a good looking guy would fuck her on the first date however.

Or she just got out of an abusive relationship with chad :)

True

They will have sex with good looking guys on the first date

Damn, that is true. I get so annoyed hearing that.

Avoidant said:
True
They will have sex with good looking guys on the first date

Only bluepilled cucks fall for this.

My rule is sexual contact by the 2nd date/meeting or in the trash she goes.

When a female is attracted, she does not wait, think, etc...

Legit. She either wants to fuck you or does not.

We are always the latter choice.

she will make you wait forever then tell you shes not looking for anyo- OMG HEY CHAD YES IM SINGLE NO HES SOME UGLY GUY COME OVER AND ABUSIVE ME XOXO BYE CHAD

lol cope. i would wait 100 dates if there was even 1% chance to get laid, if u give up earlier due to something like this ur just cucking urself... cant compare to chad

blackletcel said:
she will make you wait forever then tell you shes not looking for anyo- OMG HEY CHAD YES IM SINGLE NO HES SOME UGLY GUY COME OVER AND ABUSIVE ME XOXO BYE CHAD

ill welcome her with open arms after chad is done with her

ghostcell said:
lol cope. i would wait 100 dates if there was even 1% chance to get laid, if u give up earlier due to something like this ur just cucking urself... cant compare to chad

ill welcome her with open arms after chad is done with her

id beat that bitch more

blackletcel said:
id beat that bitch more

lol at 5"2? lets be honest most girls are freaks now they would beat u up

ghostcell said:
lol at 5"2? lets be honest most girls are freaks now they would beat u up

ER mode activated

Probably the only chance you will get is if she takes it slow, you sure as hell won’t woo someone over with your looks. Might mean she’s looking for more than looks and if she’s says she’s wants to take it slow thats not a rejection outright, it might lead to not nothing but better than no.

A lot of them who say that don't really mean it. It's more of a ploy to gage your reaction. The best thing to do is to say that you respect that and that it's all good.

blackletcel said:
ER mode activated

good for you brothER

ElfCake said:
Probably the only chance you will get is if she takes it slow, you sure as hell won’t woo someone over with your looks. Might mean she’s looking for more than looks and if she’s says she’s wants to take it slow thats not a rejection outright, it might lead to not nothing but better than no.

yep TRP advice is actually so counterproductive if ur not chad. the only normies and uglies i know with gfs actually got there out of the friendzone or after a longer time of alrdy knowing each other

That means youre in a platonic romantic relationship = over

ghostcell said:
good for you brothER

if he was here we could all do a giant incel er attack it would be great

yep TRP advice is actually so counterproductive if ur not chad. the only normies and uglies i know with gfs actually got there out of the friendzone or after a longer time of alrdy knowing each other

if you have to wait a month you're wasting your time, chad works quick, probably quicker than that

Even when I was bluepilled I never fell for that take it slow bollocks.

blackletcel said:
if you have to wait a month you're wasting your time, chad works quick, probably quicker than that

noone here is even close to chad so why would we try to use same tactics?

itsOVER said:
Even when I was bluepilled I never fell for that take it slow bollocks.

moving to asia is the only way to not have to take it slow lol

ghostcell said:
noone here is even close to chad so why would we try to use same tactics?

moving to asia is the only way to not have to take it slow lol

have nothing to lose so why not test shit out?

blackletcel said:
have nothing to lose so why not test shit out?

believe me i already tried, lol. tried every TRP thing in the damn book but if ur not chad looking it will just be creepy..

ElfCake said:

Haha!

ghostcell said:
believe me i already tried, lol. tried every TRP thing in the damn book but if ur not chad looking it will just be creepy..

i got lucky this girl let me sit by her today, they usually puttheir bookbag or stuff there and say its reserved or some shit, buti wish that happened because i was trying to talk to her and i got cucked by some normie with a gf and baby! i would've rather it been chad because thats business as usual, this was humiliation and i was raging all period, im still pissed about it i swear ill er some shit, or if i get a gun and grow some balls they'll both get clapped

blackletcel said:
i got lucky this girl let me sit by her today, they usually puttheir bookbag or stuff there and say its reserved or some shit, buti wish that happened because i was trying to talk to her and i got cucked by some normie with a gf and baby! i would've rather it been chad because thats business as usual, this was humiliation and i was raging all period, im still pissed about it i swear ill er some shit, or if i get a gun and grow some balls they'll both get clapped

seems u are quite low inhibition, with ur height, dick and being ugly that must be a nightmare fuel. why dont u just rot at home?

ghostcell said:
seems u are quite low inhibition, with ur height, dick and being ugly that must be a nightmare fuel. why dont u just rot at home?

i just wanted to try, im so lonely and desperate i just want to talk to a girl and i cant even get that,i rage everyday and wish i could stay home everyday, im not even asking to be a chad, just enough to get even a below avg woman, why do i have to be this genetically fucked man

blackletcel said:
i just wanted to try, im so lonely and desperate i just want to talk to a girl and i cant even get that,i rage everyday and wish i could stay home everyday, im not even asking to be a chad, just enough to get even a below avg woman, why do i have to be this genetically fucked man

sorry to hear it bro but at this rate putting yourself out there will just keep hurting you, some things have to change, u wont ever get laid the normal way.

maybe if u join some niche hobby and meet girls through there, for example, i know some truecel looking people that managed to find GFs through gaming conventions or magic the gathering tournaments, something out of the ordinary might be a better way for you than trying to get with normies.

even the ugly ones still have stacy friends and will not want to be seen with you even if they would have given u a chance

ghostcell said:
sorry to hear it bro but at this rate putting yourself out there will just keep hurting you, some things have to change, u wont ever get laid the normal way.

maybe if u join some niche hobby and meet girls through there, for example, i know some truecel looking people that managed to find GFs through gaming conventions or magic the gathering tournaments, something out of the ordinary might be a better way for you than trying to get with normies.

even the ugly ones still have stacy friends and will not want to be seen with you even if they would have given u a chance

i have no money and my parents hate me for being such a failure, the only talent i have is that im really smart and (ill get laughed at) gifted iq, but did nothing with it because how depressed and upset i am with my genetics. but i cant show my intelligence because this incel shit and how im a failure goes through my head and fucks me up so i cant think, ive probably gotten dumber anyway