Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If a girl treats you with kindness, it means she's just had sex with chad.

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
The next time that a foid you pass on the street smiles at you or is nice to you in conversation, remember that it means she just had sex with a chad.

It’s scientifically proven that when a foid has sex with someone she’s attracted to, her body releases feel-good hormones with a half-life of approximately two hours. It's called post-coital bliss.
If you encounter the foid during this time frame, she will be much nicer to you than usual. This is because she is still happy and content from the afterglow of pleasurable sex, and her bitchiness has not reasserted itself in her brain. Her orgasm’s hormones are acting as an entactogen and changing her personality, and as a result, her instinct of disgust and revulsion to your sight has been temporarily suppressed. In short, she’s only acting nice to you since she's still intoxicated from a kind of “drug.”

So don't kid yourself. She's not acting that way because she finds you good looking.

***Most of the time, what a PUA sees as an "IOI" (Indication of Interest) is only this.***

Yeah, because the old lady who was a really nice cashier was only that because she got get her back blown out minutes before I started shopping.

Yeah, because the old lady who was a really nice cashier was only that because she got get her back blown out minutes before I started shopping.
I would exclude post-menopausal women from this. She is viewing you as a surrogate child, not a potential mate.

Brutal, kindnesspill fucking obliterated me rn ngl

That or cocaine.

I would exclude post-menopausal women from this. She is viewing you as a surrogate child, not a potential mate.
No women views me as a potential mate though.

No women views me as a potential mate though.
She's still instinctively wired to be wary of unattractive men because they might rape her. So her natural instinct isn't to be kind to you, but to be cautious. She'll only be nice to you if she's in the afterglow phase. Her body thinks she is pregnant with the chad's sperm and she isn't as worried about being raped.

yeah, tell me something I don't know.

Duly noted op, quite a brutal assessment but it definitely sheds light on thier erratic "live,laugh,love" sing-song demeanor. I'll keep this firmly at back of my mind should I ever see something like this again, I've seen it before but now I know why.

if girl talks shit on you it's bad

if she's nice it's also bad

where do we incels go for genuine and positive treatment from other people?

Duly noted op, quite a brutal assessment but it definitely sheds light on thier erratic "live,laugh,love" sing-song demeanor. I'll keep this firmly at back of my mind should I ever see something like this again, I've seen it before but now I know why.
You'll notice this a lot when you have a friend who is dating and you're a third wheel.

That is not for the likes of us.

You'll notice this a lot when you have a friend who is dating and you're a third wheel.

I actually noticed these kinds of occurences when I was in community college. There were mornings when I attended class and I would sometimes observe foids coming into class with these expressions that I could only describe as floaty aimless eyes with large beaming grins on their faces. I remember this one foid was so ecstatic coming into class she let out a loud "good morning" to everyone in class with her quasi-ghetto Latina accent and skipped over to her chair. Like a kid opening presents on Christmas, absolute elation. At the time I didn't really understand, but now things make sense.

I actually noticed these kinds of occurences when I was in community college. There were mornings when I attended class and I would sometimes observe foids coming into class with these expressions that I could only describe as floaty aimless eyes with large beaming grins on their faces. I remember this one foid was so ecstatic coming into class she let out a loud "good morning" to everyone in class with her quasi-ghetto Latina accent and skipped over to her chair. Like a kid opening presents on Christmas, absolute elation. At the time I didn't really understand, but now things make sense.
Brutal in hindsight.

Can you post a scientific article to support this notion?

I could probably find something, but is it necessary?

A few conditions to clarify my statement:
1. If you're good-looking, this doesn't apply to you.
2. If the foid is trying to get something from you, it doesn't apply.
3. There are probably corner cases I haven't thought of.

But the release of oxytocin and vasopressin during coitus is common knowledge, and it affects a foid's mood for hours after orgasm.
And I'm sure you've heard (in movies) people saying that a bitchy girl needs to have sex to calm down, etc. That wouldn't be the case if it weren't an observed phenomenon.
My statement is pretty level-one. It's backed up by reproductive science in general, only applied to the incelosphere by its framing.

"That feeling you have of being all gooey and totally satisfied isn’t just because you areall gooey and totally satisfied. That feeling of post-coital bliss is real, and it’s because of all the amazing things happening in your body. At climax, the body releases both serotonin and DHEA. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that regulates mood and makes you feel peaceful, happy, and hopeful. DHEA has antidepressant effects and boosts immunity—and there’s nothing bad about that! So it’s pretty clear: The more sex you have, the less depressed you’ll feel! Also, the endorphins that are released during an orgasm closely resemble morphine, which effectively relieves pain."

The author of this article is someone whose last name is "Brochstein." Who would've guessed that (((someone like this))) would post degenerate shit like this.

Reading stuff like this makes me think we should start a cult where instead of sacrificing *virgins* in the volcano, we sacrifice whores.

You know, you would think that whores would be not as nearsighted when they write shit like this. But no, it just shows that whores tend to be total fucking retards.
"Why did he dump me, after all, my relationship was based on nothing but sex which does nothing but makes me less depressed can I get 200 likes on Instagram puppy face :("

For what it's worth OP,
It could be that she just had sex an hour ago. Or, you know, she could just be in a good mood because when she gets home she'll finally get that package she ordered from Amazon, or she just got a promotion, or just found $20 on the ground.

It does explain a lot with this chick that I know who has 7 males orbit her at all times, quite uncomfortably, and how some mornings she was a total cunt and other days she was almost flirty with me.

Last edited:
For what it's worth OP,
It could be that she just had sex an hour ago. Or, you know, she could just be in a good mood because when she gets home she'll finally get that package she ordered from Amazon, or she just got a promotion, or just found $20 on the ground.

The important takeaway is that she's not treating you kindly for what you are -- it all has to do with her own vicissitudes of fortune.
You should always be wary and look for other possibilities for why a foid is being nice to you. The most likely by far is that she's just had sex.

The important takeaway is that she's not treating you kindly for what you are -- it all has to do with her own vicissitudes of fortune.
You should always be wary and look for other possibilities for why a foid is being nice to you. The most likely by far is that she's just had sex.

Men are like that too.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVmXsBNfwHY

Women, more eagerly seeking emotional highs, are more exaggerated, I agree though.

Where is the evidence

hqdefault.jpg
images
images
maxresdefault.jpg

This is why Stacies are generally nicer than Beckies