Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If a Girl Loved Me in My Formative Years

SoCalSuifuel

SoCalSuifuel

Death Note Makes No Sense
-
I would be an entirely different person. I would never have suffered from depression, I never would have thought about how fucked up society is, I would be happy with myself and love all women because they had been nothing but sources of joy in my life. We resent women because they hold in their hands the key to man's happiness, and they will never give us that happiness, if they did they could destroy our ideology within hours. The three fates were represented as women for a reason, woman has the power to make a man or destroy him.
A large and important kpm porcelain plaque of the three fates
If women just loved incels, then we'd all be happy, if they were just willing to show us the beauty that this world is capable of. This is one of the reasons I don't understand fakecels and larpers, if a woman loved me, if I had a girlfriend I could spend time with, I'd never post on an internet forum ever again, I'd never watch the news, I'd just think of her and make love to her every chance I got.

I still feel like I'm 15 years old.

I still feel like I'm 15 years old.
Do you have a full head of hair? I feel like balding is the physical representation of the blackpill.
Physiognomy army sternness
Norwood = Melancholy = Blackpill

and they will never give us that happiness, if they did they could destroy our ideology within hours.
I wouldn't say so. The blackpill (referring to the realities of sexual dichotomy that we often talk about) is an objective truth that is not exclusive to virgins. I'm pretty confident that if I found a girl that loved me and I loved her back the way I think about human relationships would barely change, if at all.

Surely you've seen normies and so-called Chads talk about how they understand and agree with what we talk about. Our logic is not something that could (or rather, should) be destroyed by a girl liking us.

“True love” doesn’t exist for sub8’s

Surely you've seen normies and so-called Chads talk about how they understand and agree with what we talk about. Our logic is not something that could (or rather, should) be destroyed by a girl liking us.
Our logic is fine, but if a girl loved me I wouldn't care about logic, the truth would no longer matter to me because I'd be fully invested in the dream of love.
no, I'm NW3. One of my biggest flaws tbh. I meant that I'm developmentally delayed.
In what ways?

Our logic is fine, but if a girl loved me I wouldn't care about logic, the truth would no longer matter to me because I'd be fully invested in the dream of love.
Oh, yeah I see what you mean.

Imagine being loved and being in love. It must feel like a dream. The warm and happiness that you'd feel... I can't even put my head around what it must feel like to have reciprocated love.

I've felt some kind of malaise ever since I was about 10. I always had kind of an adversarial streak too and never really found anyone else who truly thought of themselves in the same way. Everyone tended to orbit established nuclei rather than evincing any kind of desire to band together with a smaller group and create their own.

I'm not sure if bedding a foid and having her enthrallment when I was 14 would have changed any of this.

socially. I think it's inevitable when you miss out on teen "love." You ever heard of Erikson's Stages?
Social dev1
Oh damn, I guess I never developed past Middle School.