Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a girl got on here, how much bs would she post?

This is a female, isn't it?

Sub8Hate said:
https://giphy.com/gifs/eye-roll-here-we-go-ncbdoCpKerEbK

I want to pull that chin off

I'm sure there are some secret femanoids on this site. We will never know though

Wait this was to obvious, I smell something fishy

Flower Avatar. Obviously a femoid whore

GunnaSecure said:
I'm sure there are some secret femanoids on this site. We will never know though

there always secret femoids. they come from lolcow.

Not much. She'd have to get back to fucking Chad. Teehee.

Fortunately, we will never find out.

nRA7I4G.gif

whatever femoid that came here would definitely have to be a landwhale.  Real stacy/stacylites would be too busy getting boned. But pretty easy to blend in here if it wanted.... just end all your posts with how much your life sucks and how you're definitely gonna rope soon and mix in a blend of "cel" words.

I'd love to see a timed incel test you have to take where you're given a set of online questions and you only have 30 seconds to answer each one (so a femoid can't just research them).  Sort of like the "what does incel mean" question when you sign up, but longer with more questions and you can only take it once per week.

definitely gonna rope soon

leeringlurker said:
I'd love to see a timed incel test you have to take where you're given a set of online questions and you only have 30 seconds to answer each one (so a femoid can't just research them).  Sort of like the "what does incel mean" question when you sign up, but longer with more questions and you can only take it once per week.
interesting

She'd be a slut and post pictures of herself and beg to not be banned.
Tantalizing.

She would probably post really outlandish stuff to make incels look bad.

Hmmm. 

It's a good questipn, isn't it?

Stupid bitches make themselves known eventually.

It depends, Landwhales and other uglies would blend in well until proven guilty. The 4-6/10 normies would be banned on site, as they would be found out immediately and +7/10 would not even know about the existence of this forum as they are to busy sucking Chad's dick.

Juxtaposition6 said:
She'd be a slut and post pictures of herself and beg to not be banned.
Tantalizing.

None. Like every other girl on the internet she will instantly reveal herself for attention and be banned immediately.

Females dont know about this place, they never will because they will never be in our position.

There's no question there's a few IT/Kiwi cunts around here laughing at genetic shit like me.

I do not want to imagine how much she'd virtue signal to prove her worth to herself.