Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If a girl can be a slut then she is one

NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
Even these shy, religious, innocent girls are sluts. All it takes is some alcochol and slightly revealing clothing and they will be just like the rest in a matter of seconds. There is no such thing such as a pure female. They are inherently designed to be hypersexual creatures. It's agaisnt their nature not to be whores. No matter how many years she stayed as a virgin, no matter how isolated she is, if she is given exposure she wil easily become a slut.

In fact, restrained girls are more likely to be whores because all these years of opression have led them to develop bottled up feeling of exhibitionism. Once they are set free, they wil shake their asses, flash their tits like the slutty animals they are. Purity is a joke. Even virgin girls are not truly pure. They can get laid anytime they want with whoever they want. Their virgin is a choice not a state of being.

Incels, on the other hand, we are the true pure ones. We can't get laid no matter what due to a combination of bad looks and social conditioning. We are naturally anti degenerate beings due to our genetics.

i think the most ironic thing about females in todays society is they complain that normies and chads treat them like sexual objects and then wear clothes that make them look like sexual objects. ????

I am a good pure touchless virgin boi.

Im yet to meet a female who didnt dress like a whore in western society.

i think the most ironic thing about females in todays society is they complain that normies and chads treat them like sexual objects and then wear clothes that make them look like sexual objects. ????

I am a good pure touchless virgin boi.

Im yet to meet a female who didnt dress like a whore in western society.
Virginity is a disease

how so?

Being a 22 virgin wouldnt bother me as much if their wasnt such a stigma around virgins and how females view them.
Sex is essnetiul for your mental development as a man. it's transision from boy to adult.

it's in their nature unfortunately.

That's true.

It's nigh impossible to stay a virgin as an attractive female because all the top tier men are throwing themselves at you

That's true.

It's nigh impossible to stay a virgin as an attractive female because all the top tier men are throwing themselves at you