Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If a genie appeared out of nowhere and gave you 1 wish, what it would be?

• Thread starter reallyunfuckable
  • Start date

Would u choose:

• you get a sick-ass alpha personality forever but u still have the same body

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • make any girl get in desperate forever love with you, but it can only be one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
reallyunfuckable

reallyunfuckable

I just fucking want to love and be loved that's al
★★
become chad tbh cuz i could improve other things like social skills (personality) and money

By becoming 10/10 gigachad I could easily achieve all the others

You’re not blackpilled if you didn’t choose to becoma chad

become chad ofc.

of course i want to have a GF, but being a chad gives me even more advantages except getting girls

Start moneymogging Donald trump

just beat the fuck out of some normie and get mugshotted, bam ez modelling career

I'd like to become a chad cause even if I find the perfect girl someone else better looking would take her away from me. If I'm chad I'd find another one easily.

Know how to drive and a driver licence.

10/10 gigachad slayer easy. you get so much shit with that. You can fuck pretty much any girl you want, you can get jobs way easier, people automatically find your personality better because halo effect. You get pretty much anything you want.
Know how to drive and a driver licence.
why not just do 10/10 gigaslayer and just show up and get it? as a Chad you could probably just walk in and if you get a female tester you get an automatic pass just for being a 10/10. "teehee oh you messed up? Probably just nerves, I'm sure you can drive fine not under pressure. whats your cellphone number by the way?"

To be reborn in a better world, or better yet, just fucking move me over there.

why not just do 10/10 gigaslayer and just show up and get it? as a Chad you could probably just walk in and if you get a female tester you get an automatic pass just for being a 10/10.

I would rather kill myself than having a female tester.

I want to live until I want to live no more.

To be reborn in a better world, or better yet, just fucking move me over there.

To have me reborn in the fantasy world of my choice

Just go isekai. But is not it a serious issue that isekai have become absolute common within the male audience? At this point it is indeed absolutely over. Most men do not want to live in this world anymore.

10/10 gigachad slayer obviously. None of the other options compare even close to that.

I find the lack of creative spirit itt disappointing. I choose other. I would wish to become God and then purge the world of degenerates while answering the prayers of desperate lonely trucels.

Never have existed

Overthrow all Western governments, purge degenerates, and install totalitarian Christian oligarchies.

I wish that I could have a wish whenever I want.

Elimination of all life on the planet earth.

i want him to erase any trace of my existence and kill me instantly .

2nd. JFL @ users here who grossly underestimate the power of money.

Yeah, this poll would've been more interesting if OP removed the option.

10/10 Gigachad. I’m a richcel already and I can use Chad looks to find a good paying job.

i would wish for all people who are not like us to be obliterated.so fucking tired of all the cunts out there in the world.In a bad mood today

Unearned wealth could easily go wrong, but gigachads still have to put in work, it's just that most of what they do will be reinforced

Multiple wishes. :feelsthink:

I would wish to be turned back in time to where I'd be a teen in the 1980s, as well as coming from an extremely rich, loving family with no dysfunction, tall, muscular, healthy, popular, and a gigachad.

If I couldn't do that, however, I would wish to be one of the richest men alive. Might as well cope with money. Plus, I can get the surgeries I need.

become chad tbh cuz i could improve other things like social skills (personality) and money
I would get rich forever and open Buddhist monastery and invite various teachers to help boost my monk maxing.

To become the Dear Leader

I'm kind of split between wishing for superpowers and ageless immortality or for a giant meteor to strike the earth and end all human life.

Yeah, this poll would've been more interesting if OP removed the option.
it's a open poll, i didnt give these as the only aswers, but as examples, you can chose anything but of course the majority would choose to become chad even if i didnt have a poll and just put the title

If you've played Black OPS 3 you'll know what I'm getting at.

I'll become cybenetically enhanced.
Have a multi trillioanire army of techno-robots, drone, VTOL's and futuristic equipment.

I'd go around releasing all my anger on foids. (In GTA V)
As I have the best of the best equipment, I'd be unstoppable.
I'd strike a deal with the world leaders to make me immune to any charges and I'll stop killing for £100,000,000 a year.

Would donate the money to homeless men and Incels.

Continue posting on incels.co and try and hire some NEETs to join.