Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a foid tells you "you're sweet" or "you're nice" it's over

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember back in middle school when I was bluepilled and thought that being nice to foids and caring for them would make them like me, so I did all kinds of sheit I regret now like instantly replying to their texts, help with homework or listen to their problems. And each time they told me "you're nice" or "you're sweet" I thought I was getting close to them but quite the opposite, it's the foid way of distancing and telling you they don't see you as an attractive male, more like a beta orbiter or just another foid to talk to, but the main idea is 0 romantic or sexual interest. When I was aware of this I stopped acting like a simp finally kek. Being in the friendzone it's worse than being ignored by foids tbh, because if they ignore you at least you don't get attached to them so it's less painful when they reject you.

Yep, it's her way of saying you're nothing but something she can use. She will manipulate you, lead you on and fuck with you whenever she pleases. Foid's are evil - trust nothing they say, rather watch what they do.

Anything -- and i mean ANYTHING she says to you, from a hole to a cel, is a backhanded compliment and usually done to appease you. If she calls chad nice means she wants him to floss her mouth with his dick. But if she calls you nice means she sees you as one of her betas.

¿How would you say that in castellano?

Yep you're her errand boy within that moment.

Foids don't even talk to me

lol only old hags (literal grandmas, 70 year olds) ever told me Im sweet

"You're handsome" is way worse. If you hear that shit, its really over....

"You're handsome" is way worse. If you hear that shit, its really over....
Truecel trait when old women say you're handsome. Absolute suifuel.

Why do they do that? Because they know they rejected truecels when they were younger and want to make amends?

Truecel trait when old women say you're handsome. Absolute suifuel.

Why do they do that? Because they know they rejected truecels when they were younger and want to make amends?
Can confirm.

Based high iq tbh ngl. I agree.
That means, "you have to fap."
never began.
Yep, it's her way of saying you're nothing but something she can use. She will manipulate you, lead you on and fuck with you whenever she pleases. Foid's are evil - trust nothing they say, rather watch what they do.