Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If a foid remember you, should I ask her out?

phony2021xxoo

phony2021xxoo

Banned
-
We were talking about hw on slack and she suddenly said I knew you. I was like bitch, I didn’t know you, :what:
Like the class im taking has two sections, one online and the other Zoom, and the lectures were incredibly boring so I just stopped going and watch the recordings from other session when needed and I never talked to foids in the class.
Then I asked ok when and she described the event specially with time and guys involved. I awkwardly complimented her memory and asked what courses she gonna take next year and some nonsense.
but thinking back is she sending me cue for asking her out:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: I could be overthinking but I don’t want to miss out any chance to ascend:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Last edited:
This is what I mean you fucking nigger. Loving your mum = Fakecel trait.

This guy is 17 btw, cunt is gonna be gone in 2 months tops.

Shannon Rose Bosanac remembered me well from group therapy.

This is the video she made for me:

mogs me

foids dont even know my name after attending school for almost a month
Mogs me, foids at my work who I deal with every single day forget my name

Your def good looking if a foid made the first move to flirt with you

We were talking about hw on slack and she suddenly said I knew you. I was like bitch, I didn’t know you, :what:
Like the class im taking has two sections, one online and the other Zoom, and the lectures were incredibly boring so I just stopped going and watch the recordings from other session when needed and I never talked to foids in the class.
Then I asked ok when and she described the event specially with time and guys involved. I awkwardly complimented her memory and asked what courses she gonna take next year and some nonsense.
but thinking back is she sending me cue for asking her out:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: I could be overthinking but I don’t want to miss out any chance to ascend:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Ask her so you get used to rejection. Welcome to the real world

mogs me

foids dont even know my name after attending school for almost a month
Same happened all the time to me, was really brutal when a foid I was attracted to didn't even know my name (after mustering during 2 months the courage to go and talk to her)

e636b880c237d31b6160ca8ae64d3ab0--the-all-sad.jpg

actually im so fucking subhuman that girls would pretend to forget my name fam, fucking hell. UN FUCKING REAL

stupid nigger getting asked a question by a foid, while I'm here LDARing for the past 12 years

“We were talking about hw on slack and she suddenly said I knew you. I was like bitch, I didn’t know you, :what:

I legit don’t understand this. like if a foid randomly said “I knew you” to me I wouldn’t know wtf that means. and he says “Bitch you didn’t know me” so I’m assuming that’s like the normal NT response here?

normies use all these phrases and terminology that are totally alien to me, judging by this I wouldn’t even be able to tell if someone was insulting me or being aggressive tbh I’d just be like “oh yeah lol” or “what do you mean”

“We were talking about hw on slack and she suddenly said I knew you. I was like bitch, I didn’t know you, :what:

I legit don’t understand this. like if a foid randomly said “I knew you” to me I wouldn’t know wtf that means. and he says “Bitch you didn’t know me” so I’m assuming that’s like the normal NT response here?

normies use all these phrases and terminology that are totally alien to me, judging by this I wouldn’t even be able to tell if someone was insulting me or being aggressive tbh I’d just be like “oh yeah lol” or “what do you mean”
Yeah I have no idea what the NT response is. Normally I am always super nice to girls but apparently the normie/chad response is to insult them, and this makes people like you more

Only situation his response works for me is if he was too nervous or autistic to notice that she was hitting on him. If he was actually aware, he deserves to be burned on a stake for not taking advantage and fuck her in front of her femoid friends to assert dominance.

I genuinely don’t know what this means. like if a woman suddenly said “I knew you” to me I would have no idea what she meant by that. since your response was “bitch I didn’t know you” I’m guessing that this phrase is some kind of insult and that’s just the normal reaction to it?

I assume it’s a similar kind of thing to how a guy saying “we used to talk” about a girl is considered an insult in normie lingo and the normal response is for her to roast him in retaliation. I don’t get that either tbh

I honestly don’t understand any of the lingo or terminology that normies use, it’s like another language to me, someone could be insulting me to my face and I’d just be like “oh yeah lol” or “what do you mean”
This is what I mean you fucking nigger. Loving your mum = Fakecel trait.

This guy is 17 btw, cunt is gonna be gone in 2 months tops.
tbh:feelscomfy:

Yeah I have no idea what the NT response is. Normally I am always super nice to girls but apparently the normie/chad response is to insult them, and this makes people like you more
Just lol at your IQ if you think OP actually responded with that :feelskek:
Only situation his response works for me is if he was too nervous or autistic to notice that she was hitting on him. If he was actually aware, he deserves to be burned on a stake for not taking advantage and fuck her in front of her femoid friends to show dominance.

View: https://coub.com/view/1bln2j

:soy:!!!

I thought you were better than this, turns out I was wrong. It’s always the 2021cels, I should’ve known smh
STFU 18 year old kiddo

t. literal 17 year old who loves his mum

kVtmoTo.gif

Idk I couldn’t even imagine a good looking guy saying that to a random foid, maybe if it was a jogger

I thought you were better than this, turns out I was wrong. It’s always the 2021cels, I should’ve known smh :feelsUgh:
In the rural town I grew up in all my friends were low inhib low IQ normies with psychopathic tendencies. When we were in highschool this one guy was like 12 and he called a girl in his class and he literally kept asking her "do you love me?" on the phone like he was threatening her. Eventually some girl will cave in I guess. They just force relationships and use anger and manipulation. These same guys would always get angry at girls and insult them if they rubbed them the wrong way when chatting to them. I have seen this kind of low inhib behaviour a lot and at a young age already

In the rural town I grew up in all my friends were low inhib low IQ normies with psychopathic tendencies. When we were in highschool this one guy was like 12 and he called a girl in his class and he literally kept asking her "do you love me?" on the phone like he was threatening her. Eventually some girl will cave in I guess. They just force relationships and use anger and manipulation. These same guys would always get angry at girls and insult them if they rubbed them the wrong way when chatting to them. I have seen this kind of low inhib behaviour a lot and at a young age already
That’s fucking weird ngl, I don’t understand normalfags at all
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Whatever.
Now you’re calling me low IQ?...

E5A3D171 3543 434D A123 AC6A35D98A0B

I don’t a woman other than my mom actually remembers my man :dafuckfeels::giga: