Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If a foid isn't naturally a blonde, ginger or brunette, she isn't worth anything (except for Arabic foids)

BreezyHills

BreezyHills

I want to clap some PAWG CHEEKS
★★★
I need a white foid gf, I am a white wahman fetishist. Arabic foids get the pass too for their Caucasoid features. @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁

Least standard having 2024cel

I need a white foid gf, I am a white wahman fetishist. Arabic foids get the pass too for their Caucasoid features. @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁
Black hair is goated, red is ass

my honest reaction to any and all mentions of mayowhores:

Mostly just personal preference, redheads look like inbreds and most women I've been attracted to were black haired
Most white foids don't have black hair. Are you attracted to boons and noodles?

Noodles mog nigga

Black hair is goated, red is ass
I don't like red hair either. Brown hair is best, then black, then blonde, and lastly, red. Blue eyes are optimal, but let's be real, I'd take almost any girl I could get regardless of hair color or eye color

Bild 2024 08 16 105720910

I don't like red hair either. Brown hair is best, then black, then blonde, and lastly, red. Blue eyes are optimal, but let's be real, I'd take almost any girl I could get regardless of hair color or eye color
I like redheads. I would reject noodle stacies at this point.

I like redheads. I would reject noodle stacies at this point.
I'd much prefer a redhead average white girl over a noodle stacy. Still would take whatever I could get though pretty much.

Realest, for some reason I value hair colour a lot (in comparison to other people) but I don't give a shit about eye colour

Due to my utter hatred for them. Noodle Beckies have rejected and ghosted me 8 times, I will not interact, let alone be intimate with those niggers anymore.

Realest, for some reason I value hair colour a lot (in comparison to other people) but I don't give a shit about eye colour
Based. Hair color means a lot to me (not that I'm gonna reject girls with less desirable hair colors though, of course). Good eye color (blue and green) easily adds 1 point to a female's looks IMO. Something about blue/green eyes just makes them look great. I'd still of course take a girl with brown eyes too though. I'm not some picky volcel

Due to my utter hatred for them. Noodle Beckies have rejected and ghosted me 8 times, I will not interact, let alone be intimate with those niggers anymore.
You are coping hard and white foids would do the same

If they rejected you, I don't think you're gonna do any better with white girls unfortunately

You are coping hard and white foids would do the same
I'm yellow monkey maxxing which would activate their animal fucking instincts

Based. Hair color means a lot to me (not that I'm gonna reject girls with less desirable hair colors though, of course). Good eye color (blue and green) easily adds 1 point to a female's looks IMO. Something about blue/green eyes just makes them look great. I'd still of course take a girl with brown eyes too though. I'm not some picky volcel
Id take blonde brunette and black but something about red heads turns me off so much

Id take blonde brunette and black but something about red heads turns me off so much
They turn me on, especially if they're extra pale and white, with freckles.

You'd still take a red head if she was pretty faced and was nice to you

Well yea but only if she was very much above my league, the girl in the pic that was linked, id never hit
What a volcel. She's hot and looks nice instead of being a stuck up bitch.

Redhead is one of my few turnoffs, next to being younger than me
That sounds like volcelism. I'd fuck 300 pound fattys, I'd fuck 40 year old chicks, and I'd fuck girls way uglier than me

That sounds like volcelism. I'd fuck 300 pound fattys, I'd fuck 40 year old chicks, and I'd fuck girls way uglier than me
Besides I never had the choice to reject any ugly girl so volcel is just wrong

Besides I never had the choice to reject any ugly girl so volcel is just wrong
But would you reject a girl like the redhead in that one picture if she asked you out on a date? I sure as fuck wouldn't. I'd love that opportunity and try to make the most of it. A girl would have to be very ugly for me to reject her