Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media If a foid goes to forest would she rather encounter a dog or an incel?

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240606 101913 Chrome
Screenshot 20240606 101925 Chrome
Screenshot 20240606 101932 Chrome
Screenshot 20240606 101940 Chrome
Screenshot 20240606 101949 Chrome
Screenshot 20240606 102005 Chrome
Screenshot 20240606 102309 Chrome
Screenshot 20240606 102355 Chrome
Screenshot 20240606 102432 Chrome
Screenshot 20240606 102510 Chrome

One of those whores looks like Dylann Roof if he was a troon jfl

Fuck those idiot foids who'd rather have sex with a goddamn dog than an incel. I will feel no sorrow when the bear or pitbull attacks them. They will do anything except settle for their looksmatch.

Fuck those idiot foids who'd rather have sex with a goddamn dog than an incel. I will feel no sorrow when the bear or pitbull attacks them. They will do anything except settle for their looksmatch.
Funny how their personality detectors fail around violent dangerous animals. It only works on ugly sub 5 males for some reason, I wonder why.

Funny how their personality detectors fail around violent dangerous animals. It only works on ugly sub 5 males for some reason, I wonder why.
Yep. It sure is funny, isn't it? Their personality detectors also fail on Chads who are serial killers. Look at ones like Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez. They are literal psycho killers who got many girlfriends just because of their looks. Those cases completely debunk the myth that our personalities are the issue. Women just ignore all the red flags if I guy is good looking and they make up fake red flags if the guy isn't attractive as excuses for not dating him.

Yep. It sure is funny, isn't it? Their personality detectors also fail on Chads who are serial killers. Look at ones like Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez. They are literal psycho killers who got many girlfriends just because of their looks. Those cases completely debunk the myth that our personalities are the issue. Women just ignore all the red flags if I guy is good looking and they make up fake red flags if the guy isn't attractive as excuses for not dating him.
Ironic how many of these serial killers and psychopaths that females fawn over tend to be animal abusers and those same womeme profess themselves to be animal lovers.

Ironic how many of these serial killers and psychopaths that females fawn over tend to be animal abusers and those same womeme profess themselves to be animal lovers.
Yep. Personality doesn't matter if you are good looking enough and you can get away with almost anything.

Its over foids would rather have sex with dogs than ugly men I fucking hate foids so much