Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a foid gave you a chance would you be possessive

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
I know all these whores putting you into bullshit categories, humiliating you to lower your status. But if they actually acted like “women” you were indoctrinated as a kid to think they were, would you be possessive over them(tell them what to do, when they could go out, etc). Nonetheless, It’s crazy it’s socially acceptable women can treat us like total crap, if you don’t wanna fuck a guy that’s fine but if you wanna try to make him look not socially worthy you deserve acid throw; I think subconsciously we only see them as thots cause they are thots and have no feminine traits

As long as she ain’t getting buddy buddy with other dudes[UWSL] :feelswhat: I probably wouldn’t :feelsjuice:[/UWSL]

I would for sure.

I think that if I had to be possessive of my girlfriend, then our relationship would already be over. However, I would have to be assertive and dominant in order for her to remain attracted to me in the first place (assuming I have somehow passed the looks test) and good luck to a manlet like me with that.

I think subconsciously we only see them as thots cause they are thots and have no feminine traits
Yes, their behaviour is a huge turn-off for me. The redpill on female nature made me lose a huge part of my attraction to them.

At this point in life if I got a gf I’d probably snap her neck in an argument

I'd piss on her and snap her neck.

As I definitely can't imagine myself in a relationship I can't answer with certitudes but I would most likely be possessive yeah, a bit at least.

I would bang all her meat holes brutally fuck her throat deep until vomit and shit into her face after all and spit on her carcass but it is never going to happen to have sex because I am 22yrs KHHV it is over for an peasant
:feelskek: that's what no pussy does to a mf, talk dirty

Doesnt matter If I were a chad the mfking meathole would lick my rotten shit ass didnt wash for one week and then make me super deepthroat vomit fuck on my prick
:blackpill: they do that shit i can confirm Chads are smelly

Nope it was never mine to begin with.

Possesive to the point where I bet her up for just staring at other men :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I don't think I would be, because I don't own her. If she isn't genuinely attracted to me what's the point? If a man has to be jealous and possessive and mate guard a woman then you already know that she isn't head over heels for you, then its better to break up.