Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel if a foid burns your possessions for warmth when she could have burned her own, would it be justified to rape her?

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★

Especially if she is demanding that you 'warm her up' and then presenting her upskirt posterior for view, not sure how much closer to "asking for it" you can get tbh

I don't know if it would even be rape. She did after demand to be "warmed up". Must she actually specify that sex is a permissible way to warm her up for that to count as consent?

It seems to me like unless she has ruled out sex as a warming-up-mechanism in the past, that it would be her burden to exclude that as possible option (to opt out) for it to be rape, otherwise her demand for warmth IS consent to sex, as it falls under the "things which warm you up" umbrella.

if for example a girl screamed "feed me!" then she is consenting for you to feed her ANYTHING unless she has explicitly ruled something out a-prior.

Otherwise, if it required further specific consent to specific foodstuffs, then "feed me" could not operate as consent to ANYTHING whatsoever.

It's like if a foid said "you may hold my hand", that's consent to hold EITHER her left or right. If it's assault to grab a hand unless she specifies "the left hand" or "the right hand" it gets pretty silly.

I mean hell, even if she did, does she need to further specify which hand you use, or which fingers of that hand you may hold?

Consent seems like it should be implicitly broad subject to explicit restrictions.

IE "you may touch me" is ANYWHERE, not "except my genitals" unless that is specified.

Exceptions like that seem to be taken for granted in society though. Like they are unwritten exemptions we are meant to assume via common sense and all that.

I sorta get that, but there's inevitably going to be gray areas where what some thing is implied, others don't think is implied.

Yes, sex would definitely warm the 2 up for as long as it lasts. If they sweat, in the cold, then they are fucked, they are gonna feel even colder and have hypothermia for having liquid evaporating from their skin from cold air which is much worse than bare, dry skin exposed to cold air. O just expose what you need and stay clothed.

Does me burning a "Canadian" flag because she burned the American flag and disrespected my country count?

In a survivor situation leaving foids alive at all is stupid, unless they're actually skilled or you have abundant resources

your obsession with Canada is hilarious ngl
I need to bring these "Canadians" back to their senses and shame them for choosing to live in that authoritarian monarchist shithole that's illegally occupying what should've been our country a long time ago and being cucks to the British monarchy instead of accepting American sovereignty and our Constitution and wanting to live in Freedom.

I need to bring these "Canadians" back to their senses and shame them for choosing to live in that authoritarian shithole instead of accepting American sovereignty and our Constitution and wanting to live in Freedom.

OP is Canadian?

I would never rape a woman

Yes, sex would definitely warm the 2 up for as long as it lasts. If they sweat, in the cold, then they are fucked, they are gonna feel even colder and have hypothermia for having liquid evaporating from their skin from cold air which is much worse than bare, dry skin exposed to cold air. O just expose what you need and stay clothed.
This seems like a silly concern because if the heat generated by sex ever got enough to generate sweat you could just pause for a second to let temp die down and then continue the sex.
Basically it would only be a problem if you got lost in the moment and were a high-energy muscular chad with long lasting power.
As guys lacking experience in sex we would prob nut in <60 seconds of continuous sex (no matter how much we think our fapping makes us resistant) meaning we'd want to pause anyway for lasting power.
your obsession with Canada is hilarious ngl
It feels like an obsession with me, which makes me homophobic
In a survivor situation leaving foids alive at all is stupid, unless they're actually skilled or you have abundant resources
good keeping alive on an island if you're stranded for years just to keep your spirits up w/ sex
I would never rape a woman
two?

rape her for being useless

I almost raped a girl because she was nice (talked) to me and I sat with here alone somewhere and no one was around [group project in uni]

:society: shell get whats coming to her(in minecraft)

I really think you are extremely late on watching konosuba ngl. Also id murder her instead

I really think you are extremely late on watching konosuba ngl.
given how little anime I've watched in the past half-decade or so, not really

I'm way behind on a lot more stuff from the 80s/90s/00s I've been meaning to get to, much less the 10s.

View attachment 492638

Especially if she is demanding that you 'warm her up' and then presenting her upskirt posterior for view, not sure how much closer to "asking for it" you can get tbh

I don't know if it would even be rape. She did after demand to be "warmed up". Must she actually specify that sex is a permissible way to warm her up for that to count as consent?

It seems to me like unless she has ruled out sex as a warming-up-mechanism in the past, that it would be her burden to exclude that as possible option (to opt out) for it to be rape, otherwise her demand for warmth IS consent to sex, as it falls under the "things which warm you up" umbrella.

if for example a girl screamed "feed me!" then she is consenting for you to feed her ANYTHING unless she has explicitly ruled something out a-prior.

Otherwise, if it required further specific consent to specific foodstuffs, then "feed me" could not operate as consent to ANYTHING whatsoever.

It's like if a foid said "you may hold my hand", that's consent to hold EITHER her left or right. If it's assault to grab a hand unless she specifies "the left hand" or "the right hand" it gets pretty silly.

I mean hell, even if she did, does she need to further specify which hand you use, or which fingers of that hand you may hold?

Consent seems like it should be implicitly broad subject to explicit restrictions.

IE "you may touch me" is ANYWHERE, not "except my genitals" unless that is specified.

Exceptions like that seem to be taken for granted in society though. Like they are unwritten exemptions we are meant to assume via common sense and all that.

I sorta get that, but there's inevitably going to be gray areas where what some thing is implied, others don't think is implied.
I would burn her after I raped her in Minecraft

I would rape her the moment I saw her :ahegao:

I'd brutally smash her skull open .