Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If a femoid has to wear make up she's admitting she's fucking ugly

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
Makeup is basically paint you put on your face. There's no other reason to do it other than trying to look better for others and foids who deny that are fucking stupid af. It's like when you put up a new wall in a house. You can either leave it full of holes and bumps and shit or put a bunch of plaster and paint to make it look better. Foids are uglier without makeup just like a wall is ugly without paint.

Heavy makeup looks even worse than no makeup imo. They basically mask themselves like clowns.

I fully agree, one thing I never see the men here talk about is the fact that Beta females exist and beta females are very much aware that they're inferior specimens. They obsessively try to make themselves look better and are as prone to depression and suicide as us, the only difference is that society goes out of its way to make these Foids feel loved and none of them ever have to experience loneliness like we do unless they have ridiculously high standards compared to what they bring to the table.

Beta Foids know that they're short as hell so they wear high heels, yet I'm sure that they'd shame us for doing the same.

I have been saying this for years, but men should also start wearing make-up, we need to step up our game and show the Foids that we're willing to invest time and effort to make the game more difficult for them too to decide. Men should wear high heeled shoes to make ourselves look taller, Foids will call it "unfair" they'd complain that they can't tell Chadlite's from Normies anymore and Normie's from us Sub-5's, but we need to step up our game and normalise male looksmaxxing in this department.

makeup should be illegal

Heavy makeup looks even worse than no makeup imo. They basically mask themselves like clowns.
Heavy makeup looks like shit on every woman

Most foids without make up look like donkeys

Attachments

• 3C7DBE57-3647-4A21-B6DE-EBAE873470B4.jpeg
    3C7DBE57-3647-4A21-B6DE-EBAE873470B4.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 164442C6-607E-48C2-AEC6-2B059F09349E.jpeg
    164442C6-607E-48C2-AEC6-2B059F09349E.jpeg
    27.5 KB · Views: 9
I have been saying this for years, but men should also start wearing make-up, we need to step up our game and show the Foids that we're willing to invest time and effort to make the game more difficult for them too to decide. Men should wear high heeled shoes to make ourselves look taller, Foids will call it "unfair" they'd complain that they can't tell Chadlite's from Normies anymore and Normie's from us Sub-5's, but we need to step up our game and normalise male looksmaxxing in this department.

I don't think that would ever happen because of the evolutionary costs and risk differences that existed between men vs women. For a man, being decieved by a sub par women with makeup and other body modifiers cost not much other than some sperm. For a woman being decieved by a sub par man would mean an inferior off spring after 9 months of pregnancy+more months of recovery/breast feeding.

Basically men will always be ok fucking sub par foids because evolutionarily the cost was not that high. For women the cost was much higher so they're much more anal about picking an optimal mate so will react much more negatively to makeup/body modification for men.